Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005  (Read 4190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2005, 12:56:03 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I don't  know what the hell "middle clicking" is anymore, since I bought my mice after 1995.

Seriously, what penis has three buttons anymore?

You can CTRL+Click a link to open in a new tab, however.

Ctrl+click? And use two hands? Sure old man. Next I'll crank-start my car. It's all about clicking the wheel, baby!

Or "Open in tabs" feature of bookmarks.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2005, 01:19:59 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I don't  know what the hell "middle clicking" is anymore, since I bought my mice after 1995.

Seriously, what penis has three buttons anymore?



thank you for the best laugh of the week.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2005, 03:04:06 pm »

Quote from: "jough"

Seriously, what penis has three buttons anymore?


My office-issue Microsoft Optical Intellipenis has five.  The normal two, plus the wheel, plus a button each on starboard and port sides.  

Keyboard shortcuts are for Photoshop, housewives and little girls.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2005, 03:11:07 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "jough"
I don't  know what the hell "middle clicking" is anymore, since I bought my mice after 1995.

Seriously, what penis has three buttons anymore?



thank you for the best laugh of the week.


Don't anger the Jough. He's been furiously uploading naughty RIP graphics to his Wildcat BBS in order to keep with download ratio. Next comes a few turns on Tradewars 2002 (Borg Module included!) and then he may solder together a beige box and OWN YOU someday with the cryptic words "WFW 3.11 FOREVER!"
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2005, 03:24:42 pm »

D00D
I AM L33T
GIVE ME W@R3ZZZZ

seriously, can I be co-sysop
I have my own phone line and 14.4 Hayes as long as I get straight A's
do you need a dude to do ASCII art of Metallica covers
^H725739++3HHDS
NO CARRIER
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 03:35:14 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
D00D
I AM L33T
GIVE ME W@R3ZZZZ

seriously, can I be co-sysop
I have my own phone line and 14.4 Hayes as long as I get straight A's
do you need a dude to do ASCII art of Metallica covers
^H725739++3HHDS
NO CARRIER


Okay but first you must answer this questionnaire to prove you are elite enough to join Lords of Achewood (LoA)

1. What is a blue box? What is it used for?

2. What is a red box? What is it used for? Why can't you use them anymore?

3. Define the following terms: COCOT, RIP, TCP, IRC

4. What is lpr?


.:=- BoBbY IsOsCeLeS -=:.

p.s. as cosysop you have to make sure no one knows about the LORD rounding b ug
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2005, 06:48:28 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"

Keyboard shortcuts are for Photoshop, housewives and little girls.


given that i've never used Photoshop, you apparently feel that i'm rather effeminate.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2005, 08:21:47 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"

Keyboard shortcuts are for Photoshop, housewives and little girls.


given that i've never used Photoshop, you apparently feel that i'm rather effeminate.

I'm pretty sure he's calling you a little girl.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2005, 08:28:41 pm »

That's utter BS.  Keyboard shortcuts are for those of us who can touchtype.  Chicks dig guys with skills.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2005, 08:39:18 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
That's utter BS.  Keyboard shortcuts are for those of us who can touchtype.  Chicks dig guys with skills.


Keyboard shortcuts are for people who can't write batch scripts.

I bet you're some sort of pussy who uses EMACS.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2005, 09:40:56 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"

Keyboard shortcuts are for Photoshop, housewives and little girls.


given that i've never used Photoshop, you apparently feel that i'm rather effeminate.

I'm pretty sure he's calling you a little girl.

~Paul


oh.

that's not very nice of him, he'll offend all the little girls of the world.

heck, i'm only apparantly a little girl, and _i'm_ offended!

won't someone please think of the children?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
no one can see us this way - 16 May 2005
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2005, 11:38:44 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
I lift my middle finger off the middle button and display it to all of you for this detour of a conversation.

which is funny, nonetheless



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: C-x M-g M-x canned-asherdan-rage
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up