Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Place - 31 May 2005  (Read 3647 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« on: May 31, 2005, 11:57:36 pm »

"tummy snake!"

that is even better than "rad chilies."

And I love "he will feel like he has his own private Internet."
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 12:26:17 am »

Wasted Croci is my new band name.

So are butresses like love handles or what?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 12:38:40 am »

"Buttresses" seems like the punchline to a particularly unkind joke involving "my girlfriend is built like a cathedral."
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 01:47:59 am »

Um, that is actually not what I want from an unforgettable food experience.  Is there something wrong with me?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 02:10:36 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Um, that is actually not what I want from an unforgettable food experience.  Is there something wrong with me?

I want my own private internet.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 07:23:01 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "wombat"
Um, that is actually not what I want from an unforgettable food experience.  Is there something wrong with me?

I want my own private internet.

~Paul


With buttresses.
Logged

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 01:48:24 pm »

The sushi bit was brilliant.  And "flash immolated" and a nice way to skewer current menu terminology, as well as hilarious all by itself.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 02:20:11 pm »

I have heard great things about Budapest.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2005, 08:41:16 pm »

but: who the shit is Mayor C?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 12:17:16 am »

Good sense of continuity, Onstad:

Quote from: "Onstad"

Now, you know from what I have said in the past that I am generally against eating anything that was a coprophiliac, but Mayor C had comped my trip and I felt sort of obligated. That is why I did not puss out on this particular dish. Back to my story.


cf. http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11102004
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 12:52:50 am »

Quote from: "ndpatel"
but: who the shit is Mayor C?


Is he referring to Chris? CJ, what about the story line where Ray paid off the chief of police? I'm also remembering Little Nephew saying something in his blog about getting off scot-free for making armor-plated covers for his textbook because the school principal plays poker with Uncle Ray. Was the mayor included in these card games? Am I totally making shit up here? I am flailing around for answers, here!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2005, 02:20:08 am »

I must admit that Mayor C stumped me. I was secretly hoping that somebody else would explain it. For all we know Mayor C could be a stage name for somebody on Prime Time.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2005, 02:56:27 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I must admit that Mayor C stumped me. I was secretly hoping that somebody else would explain it. For all we know Mayor C could be a stage name for somebody on Prime Time.


I think you people are all missing the fact that the entire giraffe story was an attempt to mock the concept of 'second old halibut cheek'.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2005, 01:04:59 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I must admit that Mayor C stumped me. I was secretly hoping that somebody else would explain it. For all we know Mayor C could be a stage name for somebody on Prime Time.

I think you people are all missing the fact that the entire giraffe story was an attempt to mock the concept of 'second old halibut cheek'.

That was my assumption. But after Ray's last food adventure you never know.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Ray's Place - 31 May 2005
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2005, 06:24:56 pm »

OK, I admit it:  It's me.  Mayor Carlos.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up