Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats  (Read 7687 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« on: June 07, 2005, 07:07:31 am »

Is there a reason Circus c*ck shouldn't look healthy? At what cost has his success come?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 07:37:14 am »

I feel like i've overheard someone else's private joke and am now sat wondering if i'm insane/stoopid/other.
This is very surreal.
Maybe Circus was a part of the whole hi-five scare back along.
Or one of those gonzo performers that get's paid in amphetamine?
Who knows?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 08:43:11 am »

Maybe Teodor is just suprised he survived Fuck Mountain. He does look a lot healthier than the rest of the cast though.

I think I like Circus c*ck, he gives me this vague outdoorsy feel, the kind of guy who you'd be happy to go hiking or sailing with, who would be incredibly good at everything but in an easygoing way that wouldn't make you feel inferior by comparison. I think it's the beard.

I'm interested in why Teodore didn't want to admit to recognising him right away, maybe he is in a lot of gay porn or something.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 11:26:27 am »

Circus c*ck reminds me of Hank Scorpio.

Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 11:30:04 am »

Quote from: "Doc"
I'm interested in why Teodore didn't want to admit to recognising him right away, maybe he is in a lot of gay porn or something.


Well, he is a man of ideas, whatever that might mean.
Logged
goose means greedy

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 02:02:14 pm »

I didn't get "we are gonna have awesome hats" until about three minutes later. Then it hit me and I couldn't stop laughing.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 03:10:31 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
Circus c*ck...the kind of guy who wouldn't make you feel inferior by comparison.


Unless he took his ##### off.  Guy's gotta have a crazy one for that to be his porn name and I don't think I could compete with that.

Unless "Circus c*ck" is some reference to Circus Peanuts and the guy's member actually looks like a piece of orange styrofoam packing:



I eagerly await the availability of Circus c*ck hats at the Achewood marketplace.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2005, 03:29:27 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
I didn't get "we are gonna have awesome hats" until about three minutes later. Then it hit me and I couldn't stop laughing.


If I still don't get it, does that mean I'm dumb?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 03:36:23 pm »

I believe it means that Teodor is designing the hats for the Circus c*ck Army, and that they will be awesome.  

But a porn star with a beard?  It must be gay porn, because the only facial hair that porn stars are allowed to have is a Ned Flanders mustache.

Also, CIRCUS c*ck?  When he opens his fly, do like, 40 cocks come flying out of it?  Does his bozack get shot out of a cannon or something?

V-Adore

  • Guest
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 04:41:48 pm »

I have nothing further to add to this awesome thread.

Except that you know that Circus c*ck is a hell of a guy because he has a deeply direct porn name. The porn dichotomy appears to be that only your better class of porn star can get away with either a name that on the surface is totally mundane (Steve Pierce) or that is absolutely gonzo-porno (Circus c*ck).
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2005, 05:42:46 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
I think I like Circus c*ck, he gives me this vague outdoorsy feel, the kind of guy who you'd be happy to go hiking or sailing with, who would be incredibly good at everything but in an easygoing way that wouldn't make you feel inferior by comparison. I think it's the beard.


Yeah, I know a guy, Chris, who was exactly like this. He went hiking basically every day, and he'd come up to me during school really excited and be like, "Did you know the government is giving away land in Alaska? Just GIVING IT AWAY!" and then run off.

Three cheers for Circus c*ck
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2005, 05:53:19 pm »

Quote from: "jough"

But a porn star with a beard?  It must be gay porn, because the only facial hair that porn stars are allowed to have is a Ned Flanders mustache.


Isn't Ron Jeremy bearded? Or was he just mustacheod? I can't say my porn star knowledge is especially great.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2005, 06:17:36 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "jough"

But a porn star with a beard?  It must be gay porn, because the only facial hair that porn stars are allowed to have is a Ned Flanders mustache.

Isn't Ron Jeremy bearded? Or was he just mustacheod? I can't say my porn star knowledge is especially great.

No beards here (obviously NSFW).
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2005, 06:38:02 pm »

Man.  That is a huge, gross crank on a huge, gross man.  I have to go wash my eyes out now. They feel dirty.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
June 7, 2005 - We are gonna have awesome hats
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2005, 06:45:33 pm »

You know, Ron Jeremy, in his day, wasn't that bad looking. Sure he's nasty now, but in those pictures, where he's maybe 30? Not too shabby.


I gotta go.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up