Or maybe he just didn't want to say "c*ck" to a five year old.
After my family and I went to a funeral of a long-time friend about two weeks ago, we went out to lunch, and I heard my mom say "c*ck" for the first time. She said to me, "do you want to hear a joke" and I said "okay," and even though the joke wasn't dirty, it involved my mom saying "c*ck" over and over again. It was a all round strange day.
The joke was,
God made Adam and Eve, and he was handing out body parts, and then he showed them a c*ck, and Adam got really excited, and said he wanted the c*ck, then Adam was really happy and he was running around with his c*ck, and using his c*ck to pee on everything. And Eve was watching Adam having fun with his c*ck and peeing on everything, then God said "okay, well Eve since Adam is so happy with his c*ck, and I have only this one thing left, I'll give it to you." And God gave Eve a Brain.
I was in my Sunday best, at a restaurant, with my mom whispering this into my ear. All I really heard was "c*ck, c*ck, c*ck, c*ck...."
Creepy.