Hi all,
Quick update - I'm all moved in and nearly unpacked (and we only moved two days ago)! It's all very awesome. A friendly man came and hooked my home pc up to the net today, so here I am, and posting from home for the first time ever!
I don't have time to add much explaination right now but I just got a major, major, major promotion where I work which happens to be the largest Children's Theatre in Canada, 2nd largest in North America. (And I still get the whole summer off!) We've got a beautiful theatre that is totally reconfigurable to any shape, as well as several great rehearsal halls etc. I can get free space whenever I want and a cut rate on technicians, production crew etc., and have access to lots of top-o-the-line equipment.
Here's the theatre:
http://www.mtyp.ca - but don't be alarmed, we've had several non-child related things happen there.
Anyone wanna consider Winnipeg - central to Canada and highly accessable to the Northern States? We could look at doing something major or really small, or anywhere in between! I'll be in heavy rehearsal from Sept - Oct with the next show I'm directing, so the date might need to be in November or later...
I gotta' get back to work now, but will check back later today and actually read the whole damn thread.
Everything's comin' up side_show!