Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband  (Read 4263 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« on: June 22, 2005, 06:19:04 pm »

I have nothing to say other than I assumed the alt text would be "did you notice his plane is styled like a phallus".

Also the cartoon cat porn star gets funnier and funnier.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 06:25:00 pm »

I am terrified to click the comic and see where it links. Somebody else look and report back.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 06:31:52 pm »

The link is to a vendor who wishes to sell such caftans as C. c*ck desires.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 06:36:28 pm »

This is all so surreal.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 06:50:18 pm »

Thanks, Onstad, for the link to the place that sells caftans.  Today's strip put me in the mood for a new caftan and you just made everything more convenient for me.

If I send you the caftan I just ordered, would you print the Everybody Dance Like There's Ass In Your ##### graphic on my caftan?

I feel like that message is suitable for, and consistent with, the spirit in which the caftan will be worn.

I am willing to pay as much as $15 (in addition to the cost of my caftan) for this.
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 06:54:02 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Thanks, Onstad, for the link to the place that sells caftans.  Today's strip put me in the mood for a new caftan and you just made everything more convenient for me.

If I send you the caftan I just ordered, would you print the Everybody Dance Like There's Ass In Your ****** graphic on my caftan?

I feel like that message is suitable for, and consistent with, the spirit in which the caftan will be worn.

I am willing to pay as much as $15 (in addition to the cost of my caftan) for this.

I am curious to see if your "Summon Onstad" incantation works.
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2005, 07:22:45 pm »

Hee hee. That plane looks like a wang.

I'm liking the hazing, seems almost noble if it wasn't for the Maximum hug threat.
Teodor is in the club though.
I'm thinking this'll be like Ray and the piano, the story arc that could breed a hundred other story arcs.
Or not.
So long as circus is about I don't mind.
Logged

editor

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 41
    • View Profile
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 08:05:19 pm »

I wonder why the plane takes a dive and then straightens out again.  Is this an aviation joke?  

I am just not on the ball today.
Logged
Congratulations, you broke the Internet.  Good job.


Don't you hate #####?

bdeth dot com

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bdeth.com
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 08:36:58 pm »

You get to see the c*ck plane thrusting through the air in many directoins. Are you telling me you don't get the joke? Also, I think the eratic piloting while remaining calm is indicative of Circus' lifestyle.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 08:47:01 pm »

There's also the fact that a plane that large should be incapable of such acrobatic maneuvers but CP is just that awesome that the plane does them anyway.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 08:55:13 pm »

So what happens when the adult films and services industry attempts to recruit guys interested in working in gay porn? Do they just keep doing movies with Rod Huggins? Hell, does Rod Huggins even actually make movies, or does he just sit on a fake gay porn set having drinks with prospectives and being a pseudo-drama-queen? (If so, Onstad is clearly wrong; he has a great job. Fabulous, even.

You gotta love the caftan sales text:
Quote from: "the International Male website linked"
Think of all the occasions you have to wear such a comfortable piece of clothing: the beach, the pool, Sunday mornings at home, late at night. Oh the comfort.

Doesn't this sound like Arthur is writing the ad copy? Love it.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2005, 09:05:29 pm »

V, that quote is wonderful. I am sitting here thinking about Caftan Occasions. It turns out I have many, many more than I had originally suspected.

Oh the comfort is pretty much the anti-DUE TO PUNISHMENT
Logged

SullivanHopper

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Teodor
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2005, 09:06:21 pm »

Does it bother anyone else that until now, Teodor has been the most obvious protaganist to be Onstad's own alter-ego, and now said bear is being ushered into the seedy underworld of cartoon porn? No?
Logged
"Dogs are permenantly in the pushup position."

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2005, 09:23:47 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
V, that quote is wonderful. I am sitting here thinking about Caftan Occasions. It turns out I have many, many more than I had originally suspected.


Well, yeah, I mean, it's a dress that got named differently so as to make it OK for men to wear it, right, and dresses are great, and it's a bloody shame that men feel the need to rename them in order to feel comfortable in them.  I mean I am not too big into the girlwear, but dresses, they're just a comfortable and efficient garment.  

That still doesn't entirely excuse caftan-man from showing hell of weird bald tanned thigh, however-- OMG nevermind anything else I was saying cause if you hit "next" on the caftan page, you will be lead to THIS; it is a garment for snuggling, in the High Country and oh my god.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
6-22-2005 Monogrammed Terrycloth Sweatband
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2005, 09:38:20 pm »

Oh sweet baby Jesus. I was unaware that anyone made garments like that in sizes beyond "fits a four-year-old or maybe a small kindergartener" -- but holy god. And they actually call it the High Country Snuggler, too, which sounds like the title of a Rod Huggins Western.

non sequitur afterthought: shouldn't C.P.'s plane have barbs?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up