Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05  (Read 9352 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2005, 05:57:21 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
This comic didn't do a lot for me but I could see how others could like it.
But Slide Show I would have shot that man in the face.

Maybe thats why this strip doesn't work for me, because I hate people who keep jokes like that up after its funny.


Indeed it went from slightly funny, to really annoying, to a little scary.  When it came to day two of this guy pretending to be Austin Powers, the guy's name was Ed btw, I remember my friend who had brought him to the party yelling at him "Is Ed in there?  I want to talk to Ed!"  and Ed was all "Yeah baby!  Whose Ed, baby?"
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2005, 06:15:04 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "wombat"
As a public service, so everyone can have a good snicker, I will confess that I have never heard of Jack White.

He's half of the White Stripes. They had a couple popular singles but indie people think they represent all that is crappy and lame.


Yeah, they suck balls.

He also dated Bridget Jones, but I think she dumped him when she discovered that he's a corpse.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2005, 07:04:31 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
indie people

Now there's your voice of authority right there, hoo boy.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2005, 07:51:40 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
He also dated Bridget Jones, but I think she dumped him when she discovered that he's a corpse.


Thank you miles.  Thank you.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2005, 08:20:22 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "wombat"
As a public service, so everyone can have a good snicker, I will confess that I have never heard of Jack White.

He's half of the White Stripes. They had a couple popular singles but indie people think they represent all that is crappy and lame.


Some of the writers of Chunklet seem to like them (or at least not hate them, or hate them less than other bands). This means instant indie cred. But Jack White is a total drunken I PLAY ROCK DEAL WITH IT kind of jerk.

I thought Ray's headsway was perfect. This strip hit me like a train after I stayed up all night.
Logged
I am older now.

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2005, 09:33:28 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "wombat"
As a public service, so everyone can have a good snicker, I will confess that I have never heard of Jack White.


Idn't he that skinny little indie rock dweeb who beat up some other skinny little indie rock dweeb a while ago?


He beat up the kid from Bright Eyes? Really?
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 09:44:39 pm »

Isn't Bridget Jones a fictional character?  Not that that's any reason not to date her.  I'm hardly prejudiced against fictional characters or anything.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 10:24:43 pm »

No, he beat up the dude from...fuck. Lemme google.
Ahh. He beat up Jason Stollsteimer, from the Von Bondies. No, I've never heard of them either.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 10:35:01 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
No, he beat up the dude from...fuck. Lemme google.
Ahh. He beat up Jason Stollsteimer, from the Von Bondies. No, I've never heard of them either.


Yeah, but Jack Black could whoop his ass.

In all fairness, the album he produced with Loretta Lynn is pretty fuck*ng good.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2005, 03:15:25 am »

am i the only one who considers insanity and etc _redeeming_ qualities in rock stars?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2005, 04:16:46 am »

I do happen to think "Jack White gets into the bed Ray. He gets into the bed." is a whole lot of the funny here.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2005, 04:36:35 am »

Quote from: "arkabee"
am i the only one who considers insanity and etc _redeeming_ qualities in rock stars?


I dunno.  There's insanity and then there's insanity, y'know?  I mean, there's Keith Moon and there's Michael Jackson.  Both insane in their own special ways, but who would you rather hang with?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2005, 05:14:33 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I mean, there's Keith Moon and there's Michael Jackson.  Both insane in their own special ways, but who would you rather hang with?


I once was 100% certain that David Yow and I were one day going to walk - strut, really - into a particular and well-hated redneck bar and fuck*ng turn it out.

So I guess the answer is (C)

I hope this doesn't keep me out of the college of my choice
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2005, 05:19:08 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
I mean, there's Keith Moon and there's Michael Jackson.  Both insane in their own special ways, but who would you rather hang with?


I once was 100% certain that David Yow and I were one day going to walk - strut, really - into a particular and well-hated redneck bar and fuck*ng turn it out.

So I guess the answer is (C)

I hope this doesn't keep me out of the college of my choice


1.  I've never heard of fuck*ng David Yow and don't know who the fuck he is.  However, based on your post, I like him already.

2.  I can't think of a number 2.

3.  Or a number 3.

4.  If you can't get into the college of your choice, it's their loss!

5.  Ain't numbered lists fun?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Does Jack White get into the bed?- 7-11-05
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2005, 05:26:32 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

I once was 100% certain that David Yow and I were one day going to walk - strut, really - into a particular and well-hated redneck bar and fuck*ng turn it out.

So I guess the answer is (C)

I hope this doesn't keep me out of the college of my choice


1.  I've never heard of fuck*ng David Yow and don't know who the fuck he is.  However, based on your post, I like him already.

2.  I can't think of a number 2.

3.  Or a number 3.

4.  If you can't get into the college of your choice, it's their loss!

5.  Ain't numbered lists fun?


Lead singer of the best fuck*ng rock band.  Ever.

The Jesus Lizard

And let me say Zart wins points.  Lots.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up