Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05  (Read 7778 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2005, 12:00:19 pm »

I'm pretty sure if it's a floral shop it's selling plants not fresh produce.  But I don't understand what you're getting at Zart.  Is seeking out the locally grown, superior quality, and often less expensive alternative to the factory grown produce you find at the supermarket wrong?  Bourgouis, square, what does this mean?  I just want to have tasty food to eat.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2005, 12:31:44 pm »

Dear Paul:

I was joking.

Your friend,

Zartan.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2005, 12:53:10 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "JeremyW"
with you uptight people.

Dude, I'm going to stop making sexually suggestive comments about sour cream if you keep this up.

Dammit people, you all glossed right over the most important post in this entire thread. I need material for my sour cream fetish dammit!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2005, 01:11:44 pm »

Quote from: "JeremyW"
Jough I just brought you all the stuff in your wish list.  No, really.


My wish list is video footage of him eating an ALL ANUS BURGER.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2005, 01:29:04 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I just want to have tasty food to eat.


Me too.  I guess when it comes to having tasty food to eat, it's hip to be square...and bourgouise.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2005, 01:44:11 pm »

yes, but he wasn't saying that everyone going to a nursery/and/or/ buying local produce was a square bourgher, he was saying that the square bourghers who happen to that said place will be dissapointed that there are no misspelt melons for sale.

that being said i feel a moment of enjoyment when i look/read a sign that might be rearranged into a different word or words and i think of an alternate.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2005, 10:38:46 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
yes, but he wasn't saying that everyone going to a nursery/and/or/ buying local produce was a square bourgher, he was saying that the square bourghers who happen to that said place will be dissapointed that there are no misspelt melons for sale.

that being said i feel a moment of enjoyment when i look/read a sign that might be rearranged into a different word or words and i think of an alternate.


The fact that this thread lives on is proof that we all have similar tendencies.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up