Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: July 19, 2005 - Cymulon  (Read 12361 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2005, 03:38:30 am »

Link to the Kingdomality test?

When I was younger, I scored as INFP pretty consistently, but these days I tend to waver between F and T with some frequency. I've also got less extreme on the others. Eventually, I will become a Meyers-Briggs blog. Yay!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2005, 06:16:20 am »

Yeah, I'm ENTP, but have no idea where I stand as a Medieval figure.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2005, 08:03:41 am »

I turned out to be the White Knight. Go Figure.

I took the myers briggs this afternoon at work and I was ENTJ. Like Franklin Roosevelt, Richard Nixon and Norman Schwatzkopf. Not bad company.

This evening, I took the same test at home, and I'm ESTP - Ernest Hemingway, Chuck Yeager, Jack Nicholson, Bruce Willis. Looking at the explanations, I think it's more likely I'm ESTP than ENTJ.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2005, 12:44:20 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Link to the Kingdomality test?

When I was younger, I scored as INFP pretty consistently, but these days I tend to waver between F and T with some frequency. I've also got less extreme on the others. Eventually, I will become a Meyers-Briggs blog. Yay!

www.kingdomality.com

When I was in 9th grade I was part of a psych experiment where we had to take several tests including Meyers-Briggs and they told us our results and that our workgroups were being purposely mismatched. However we also had to take the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory and we never did find out our results for that.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2005, 01:32:33 pm »

Kingdomality called me a Prime Minister, which I suppose is cool.  I'm an INTP or INTJ, generally testing on the borderline between them (On one online test, I couldn't decide on one question so I tried it both ways... turned out that was the tipping point).

According to Keirsey.com, that makes me either an Architect or a Mastermind.  Either one sounds okay to me, except I like to think I'm not as boring as Ayn Rand.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2005, 04:17:29 pm »

What Lister said, although apparently I'm fairly solidy INTJ.  And a prime minister.

I can tell that I need to start actively seeking work to do while at my place of employment when I've taken 3 personality tests and not done much else.

Of course, there's a lot to be said for having no actual assignments.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2005, 05:09:19 pm »

I've never taken the Myers-Briggs, but I knew my type was INTJ by reading this link, which I got from our lovely Linnea's blog.  I recommend it to you, acoxcae, because if it doesn't make you mad it will make you laugh so hard.

http://oblivio.com/archives/05012701.html
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2005, 05:29:49 pm »

I come up as INTJ sometimes and ISTJ often. I seems to depend on phrasing of the questions but damn does that describe me. For example I never say anything when people sneeze because I don't see the point. I'm mildly annoyed when people bless me after my sneezes.
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2005, 05:31:22 pm »

Who's an asshole?

Me.  (I am.)


That is some spot-on research there, wombat - and I'm laughing, so it worked.  Thank you, for enlivening my day - I'm going to wander around now, seeing straight through my coworkers and thinking they're inadequate - hey, it's Friday!
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2005, 05:53:15 pm »

Quote from: "acoxcae"
That is some spot-on research there, wombat - and I'm laughing, so it worked.  Thank you, for enlivening my day - I'm going to wander around now, seeing straight through my coworkers and thinking they're inadequate - hey, it's Friday!

Dear coworkers,

Re: Friday

Fuck you.

Signed,
INTJ
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2005, 06:01:16 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

www.kingdomality.com


I'm a Discoverer according to that (rather brief) test.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2005, 06:16:06 pm »

Engineer/Builder and INTP.  

I will be putting my engineering skills to the test as I attempt to repair my A/C unit tonight.  (Again)
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2005, 06:49:01 pm »

I'm a Discoverer.  One of the things I discovered was that the "Pink Palace" is for sale.    This was at the bottom of the test.

I was too scared of euphemisms to actually click on the sale.
Logged

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2005, 07:41:51 pm »

You guys know that Myers-Briggs typing is only marginally more scientific than astrological sun signs, right?  Just checking.

I consistantly test as an INTP.  The I and T are strong preferences, but the N and P are weak.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up