Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Redhanded - 26/07/05  (Read 13979 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2005, 07:38:29 pm »

The only thing sadder than people who think they are animals (and demand to be called critters), are people who think they are elves who died in an elven holocaust.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2005, 08:40:05 pm »

I'm just gonna note here that there should be a distinction drawn between furries and otherkin. Furries are perfectly nice people who like to imagine they are having sex with a lady or gentleman who also possesses features of a fox or deer or manatee or whatever. Otherkin are the odd lunatic fringe that insist that they are in fact not humans but unicorns, dragons, griffons, neo-otyughs, etc. It's like the difference between imagining you're having sex with Neve Campbell and going around actually signing your checks "Neve Campbell And/Or Her Sex Buddy".
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2005, 08:42:18 pm »

When did Neve Campbell become the group default sex symbol?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2005, 08:54:28 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
When did Neve Campbell become the group default sex symbol?

~Paul


This board has developed a thing for corpulent women.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2005, 09:04:20 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
When did Neve Campbell become the group default sex symbol?

Don't ask me. I had to IMDB her. It turns out I've never seen a single movie that she's been in.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2005, 09:09:51 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
When did Neve Campbell become the group default sex symbol?

~Paul


I demand that we adopt Lauren Graham as the grope, er... group default sex symbol.  As a measure of respect to Mr. Bear.  Right.  That's it...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2005, 09:14:10 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
When did Neve Campbell become the group default sex symbol?

~Paul


I demand that we adopt Lauren Graham as the grope, er... group default sex symbol.  As a measure of respect to Mr. Bear.  Right.  That's it...

Seconded.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2005, 09:21:01 pm »

Lauren Graham, or maybe just every character she has ever played, needs to switch to decaf.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2005, 09:21:40 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
The only thing sadder than people who think they are animals (and demand to be called critters), are people who think they are elves who died in an elven holocaust.


I read through this and read through it again hoping to find some indication that these peop... I mean "Elves" aren't serious. Yet it would seem they are. What would these poor, lost souls do without the internet?
Logged

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2005, 09:44:28 pm »

I'm not going to touch the furry / erm... elven... discussion...

But!

It's been pointed out to me by my mom (after I sent her to this strip in an email this past morning; yeaaaah I'm def. late in my readings), that there are many coincidences between what Onstad puts in the strip and what I recently have done.  she wouldn't cite other references, but from this one, the mention of Wendy's... I just had Wendy's fries w/bbq sauce as a snack last night when I haven't had Wendy's in years.

This apparently means Onstad is sitting in a bush outside our window.
I am not sure about this one.... I just deem Wendy's as a more respectable fast food establishment for its involvement in this strip... to make it acceptable that that lady is indeed dressed up.

+ the fact that this strip was done yesterday.  not today.  that's another reason.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2005, 09:45:14 pm »

Well, looks like it's time for me to try and set fire to the internet again.....
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2005, 10:19:38 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
The only thing sadder than people who think they are animals (and demand to be called critters), are people who think they are elves who died in an elven holocaust.


I read through this and read through it again hoping to find some indication that these peop... I mean "Elves" aren't serious. Yet it would seem they are. What would these poor, lost souls do without the internet?


Glittery Silvan Auschwitz would be a great name for a band, no?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2005, 10:37:02 pm »

Quote from: "starlight"
I just deem Wendy's as a more respectable fast food establishment for its involvement in this strip... to make it acceptable that that lady is indeed dressed up.

Ah, no, Wendy's is just the latest in Onstad's six figure product placement deal.  That's right people, stop feeling badly for taking free entertainment from Onstad.  His salad days are over.  How do you think he is able to afford a new car?  T-shirt sales?  Ha.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2005, 10:37:59 pm »

Wasn't there an Aqua Teen episode with Santa forcing Martians to work under him that ended up with Elven blood from the Elven Holocaust?
How sad is it when you rip off your personal problems from Adult Swim?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Redhanded - 26/07/05
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2005, 10:38:34 pm »

Quote from: "cellardoor"
Well, looks like it's time for me to try and set fire to the internet again.....

Well said, my friend, well said.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up