Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205463 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #195 on: January 30, 2006, 04:25:25 pm »

Current baby status, 1/28: Dave Barry got to meet the baby today, at his book signing in Palo Alto. I am not making this up: he said she was cute.   

This is my 200th post.  I am happy to report I have put meaning and relevance into none of them, but drunkeness into quite a few. 

Good on you for that Null.  You don't get a tiny can, but good on you anyway.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #196 on: January 30, 2006, 10:10:07 pm »

I give whoever updates the baby update thread first a tiny can, every day.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2006, 10:42:09 am »

Current baby status, 1/31: At bathtime, we combed the baby's hair so that she looked like a young Joseph Cotten.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2006, 11:13:40 pm »

Joseph Cotten, ladies and gentlemen.

http://themave.com/Cotten/

*edited because I am a dum-dum who cannot type a link right.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 01:06:20 am by lprkn »
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #199 on: February 02, 2006, 05:40:30 am »

I give whoever updates the baby update thread first a tiny can, every day.

Is this how I have cans of Dr. Pepper?

Oh man.  I feel like a hooker now.  Granted, I could never be anything less than a hooker with a heart of gold, but still...a hooker.

And I have no idea what I should charge for services.   The internet is failing me!  I guess it should get in line!
Logged

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #200 on: February 03, 2006, 09:14:03 am »

Current baby status, 2/2: The baby had her first sushi tonight! Part of sushi, anyway. Well, a couple bits of sticky rice. Actually, she threw the rice on the floor. Wait, no — the rice landed on the dog. Now it looks like the dog has "maggots."
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #201 on: February 03, 2006, 03:30:50 pm »

when i eat/see rice and think of maggots even a little bit, i nearly vomit.  even a tiniest bit.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #202 on: February 03, 2006, 04:54:17 pm »

when i eat/see rice and think of maggots even a little bit, i nearly vomit.  even a tiniest bit.

Be sure to avoid the movie "The Lost Boys," then.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #203 on: February 03, 2006, 07:25:23 pm »

Beatrice, so good to see you.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2006, 05:38:31 am »

Current baby status, 2/6: God gives babies mullets, but I take them away.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2006, 05:12:56 pm »

A girl in my Psych class has a mullet.  Whether or not it is an intentional mullet does not change the fact that it haunts me.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2006, 05:15:14 pm »

A girl in my Psych class has a mullet.  Whether or not it is an intentional mullet does not change the fact that it haunts me.

Only by embracing the mullet can you attain enlightment. Love the mullet. Follow the mullet. BE the mullet.

But beware the sinister attractions of the skullet for down that path lies only darkness and pain.
Logged

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #207 on: February 09, 2006, 12:26:41 pm »

Current baby status, 2/8: I didn't see the baby much today. We had different tasks.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #208 on: February 09, 2006, 04:50:53 pm »

Yeah, Chris had drinking to do, and the baby had to clean out the grease traps in the outdoor deep fryer.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #209 on: February 13, 2006, 07:51:45 am »

Current baby status, 2/12: The baby ate so much tortellini at dinner that I at first became proud, then concerned, then nervous and tense
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 67   Go Up