Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205456 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #240 on: March 12, 2006, 01:23:39 am »

My wife's brithday is Pi Day.

Also, do you suppose the baby is still farting a lot?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #241 on: March 12, 2006, 02:44:58 am »

What's going to happen to the baby updates when the baby is no longer a baby?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #242 on: March 12, 2006, 03:35:15 am »

They'll be "toddler updates."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #243 on: March 12, 2006, 03:38:41 am »

Just wait for the teenager updates.

"Junior stole the car today and crashed it into a chestnut tree. I made some polenta."
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #244 on: March 12, 2006, 05:15:06 pm »

"Today the baby told me that she doesn't have to live by my rules any more, and then left the house in not enough clothing."

"today, the baby left for college"

"today, the baby had a baby."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #245 on: March 12, 2006, 05:19:25 pm »


"today, the baby had a baby."

Mass hysteria!
Cats and Dogs Living Together!
Babies.. havin' babies!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #246 on: March 12, 2006, 09:04:39 pm »

oh shit guys the baby's birthday is the same day as mine
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #247 on: March 12, 2006, 10:03:04 pm »

Oh fuck!  Wait, what's wrong with this?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #248 on: March 12, 2006, 10:10:23 pm »

Yeah, I was gonna say "And mine's the day after!  OH SHIIIIIIIII- oh wait, nevermind."

But I think that was just neuro's way of telling us he really wants us to buy him that George Foreman grill when the 14th rolls around.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #249 on: March 12, 2006, 10:28:47 pm »

"Today the baby told me that she doesn't have to live by my rules any more, and then left the house in not enough clothing."


Yes, this would do nicely.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #250 on: March 12, 2006, 11:52:01 pm »

Yeah, I was gonna say "And mine's the day after!  OH SHIIIIIIIII- oh wait, nevermind."

Man, your birthday's the Ides of March? That, sir, is hardcore.

BE CAREFUL ON... THE IDES OF QUEUE
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #251 on: March 12, 2006, 11:53:37 pm »

my gf's birthday is on the nonnes of march. so. I guess this is some kind of pattern.

anyone born on the calends?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #252 on: March 13, 2006, 12:01:17 am »

Man, your birthday's the Ides of March? That, sir, is hardcore.

BE CAREFUL ON... THE IDES OF QUEUE

Indeed it is.  As I have pointed out many times, this.

I was aware back then even.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #253 on: March 13, 2006, 01:02:17 am »

Indeed it is.  As I have pointed out many times, this.

I was aware back then even.

My birthday's also on the Ides, as Queue mentioned a while back.  In celebration of my 21st, Que's 28th, and Caesar's unfortunate 2050th, Queue and I will perform the first ever simultaneous, reciprocal assassination.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #254 on: March 13, 2006, 01:13:07 am »

My birthday's also on the Ides, as Queue mentioned a while back.  In celebration of my 21st, Que's 28th, and Caesar's unfortunate 2050th, Queue and I will perform the first ever simultaneous, reciprocal assassination.


...hot.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 67   Go Up