Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205410 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #255 on: March 13, 2006, 01:09:48 pm »

Current baby status, 3/12: she is freestyling the phonemes and morphemes at all times
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #256 on: March 13, 2006, 04:50:24 pm »

Current baby status, 3/12: she is freestyling the phonemes and morphemes at all times

How appropriate for you to post this one.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #257 on: March 13, 2006, 06:57:11 pm »

Yeah, I was gonna say "And mine's the day after!  OH SHIIIIIIIII- oh wait, nevermind."

But I think that was just neuro's way of telling us he really wants us to buy him that George Foreman grill when the 14th rolls around.

14th? I assumed "pi day baby" or whatever meant the 16th, since that makes sense.

But I need no grill. All I truly ask for is the respect of everyone to take the time to correctly spell my username.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #258 on: March 13, 2006, 06:59:25 pm »

14th? I assumed "pi day baby" or whatever meant the 16th, since that makes sense.

But I need no grill. All I truly ask for is the respect of everyone to take the time to correctly spell my username.

Uh.. no.. because 3.14 is PI  well.. it's part of PI anyway.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #259 on: March 13, 2006, 07:00:30 pm »

All I truly ask for is the respect of everyone to take the time to correctly spell my username.

to Q- Oh snap, he burned you...

To N- Well maybe, if you had a normal name.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #260 on: March 13, 2006, 07:02:31 pm »

Uh.. no.. because 3.14 is PI  well.. it's part of PI anyway.

I thought they meant Pie Day.

But I guess not.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #261 on: March 13, 2006, 07:05:43 pm »

to Q- Oh snap, he burned you...

To N- Well maybe, if you had a normal name.

~Paul

It's okay, I got to correct him about PI in return so all in all we ended up about even I'd say.


Okay maybe *I* am odd, but even just the same.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #262 on: March 13, 2006, 07:09:43 pm »

son of a bitch I'm retarded

sorry guys I don't sleep much
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #263 on: March 13, 2006, 07:14:15 pm »

We're getting pretty desperate when the hot topic is the baby updates.  What the hell were you doing all weekend Mr. Onstad?  We need a comic and we need it badly.  Very badly.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #264 on: March 13, 2006, 08:13:21 pm »

14th? I assumed "pi day baby" or whatever meant the 16th, since that makes sense.


Yeah, come back on this? Because you are the one who, you know, makes no sense.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #265 on: March 14, 2006, 01:30:38 am »

Good point. That certainly hasn't been discussed already. Thanks for your input.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #266 on: March 14, 2006, 02:32:43 am »

Good point. That certainly hasn't been discussed already. Thanks for your input.

That's fuck*ng bizarre, because I posted that directly after:

Uh.. no.. because 3.14 is PI  well.. it's part of PI anyway.

but it didn't go through for another however many hours. Fuck, I'm not that drunk. I would have used much wittier insults had I waited that long.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #267 on: March 14, 2006, 02:50:53 am »

Quote
Current Baby Status, 3/14:
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #268 on: March 14, 2006, 03:08:04 am »

Aw, she's cute!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #269 on: March 14, 2006, 03:27:52 am »

Sweet Fancy Catsup!

Actually, that child is no more or less cute than other children whose pictures have been posted here. I have no child-cuteness evaluation program.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 67   Go Up