Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 206015 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #315 on: March 30, 2006, 12:17:15 pm »


but, I do know that I was a creepy baby who could talk in coherent sentences  very early. I terrified people.

I had this exact same problem.  My mother has a funny story where a woman at the checkout counter of the grocery store actually screamed when I talked to her.

I'm beginning to think you're like some sort of weird cloney Q version 2.  Man are you in for some crap when you get older in that case.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #316 on: March 30, 2006, 11:10:34 pm »

Mine was "cookie." My daughter's was "dog."
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #317 on: March 30, 2006, 11:12:48 pm »

According to my mother, I once got scolded by a waitress for reading. I was about two or so. Also, I was one of those creepy-ass kids who doesn't talk until they can form complete sentences, therefore convincing their parents that they are deaf and/or mentally disabled until the truth comes to light. Uh, go me, I guess.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #318 on: March 30, 2006, 11:26:05 pm »

I didn't say anything til I was three. At that point, I looked at the babysitter and, repeating my mom's oft-uttered shout at the dog:

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #319 on: March 31, 2006, 03:36:02 am »

AD-- you never cease to be utterly delicious.

MQ-- Um... thanks?

I think thanks. Thanks!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #320 on: April 03, 2006, 07:39:37 am »

Current baby status, 4/2: The baby drank water out of a plant coaster, so I worried about giardia for six hours.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #321 on: April 03, 2006, 11:47:06 am »

That baby update sums up what worries me most about having children. I now realize that my mother wasn't hopelessly, needlessly paranoid about my every move. She was just a mom. And someday, I'll be just like her.

All makin' dad follow me in the car when I bike to the park.
All leavin' 5 messages on my answering machine if I'm not home.

For some reason, my getting married has set her mind at ease a good bit, at least.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #322 on: April 03, 2006, 03:42:14 pm »

Wait'll she starts harping on you to start popping out grandkids.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #323 on: April 06, 2006, 08:16:05 pm »

Current baby status, 4/5: The baby has entered Tiny Thug phase. Faces are slapped hard on the diagonal, plates are furiously upturned. Egg is everywhere, yogurt dots the ceiling. The dog was slapped so hard that she almost lost it.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #324 on: April 06, 2006, 08:42:55 pm »

Does the Tiny Thug phase come with "Thug Life" tattoo?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #325 on: April 06, 2006, 08:44:37 pm »

No, but she does spill 40 oz of milk for her homies.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #326 on: April 06, 2006, 08:55:08 pm »

Does the Tiny Thug phase come with "Thug Life" tattoo?

Parents are encouraged to purchase Baby's First Stable of Hoes in order to facilitate your baby's transition into his or her new thuggin lifestyle. 
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #327 on: April 06, 2006, 09:57:38 pm »

Parents are encouraged to purchase Baby's First Stable of Hoes in order to facilitate your baby's transition into his or her new thuggin lifestyle. 

Isn't that what Bratz dolls are?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #328 on: April 06, 2006, 10:12:05 pm »

dang.
The dog was slapped so hard that she almost lost it.

That is such a slap.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #329 on: April 07, 2006, 12:31:23 am »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 67   Go Up