Teach your kids to curse early, so that they can become the cool kids at school.
In a lightly related story, did you know that I possibly invented the word, "fuck?" I remember very clearly that one day, at about three years of age, I was playing with blocks and stuffed dolls in the spot right next to where I am sitting right now. I was screaming random phrases of improvised words, so I screamed at the top of my lungs "FUCK IN FOOD." I thought that I had made up a nonsense word that had never before been used, and I doubt that I had heard it before that time.
My mother didn't confront me about it until probably a week later. She was like, "Did you scream a bad word? Where did you hear that?"
I had no idea what she was talking about. So I was all like, "Hell no, I was just screaming shit I made up."
And thus. . . "fuck" was born.
Then, around nine years of age, social interaction became a profanity-fest. All cursing, all the time.