Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205676 times)

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #690 on: January 06, 2007, 11:19:16 pm »

I feel like that would have to be the other way around. Beef is too passive to be Bert.

No way... Ernie is so gregarious that he'd have to be Ray. Bert is too anal and uptight to be Ray.
Logged

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #691 on: January 08, 2007, 09:03:56 am »

Current toddler status, 1/7

Dammit, I just caught her ghost riding the whip.
.
.
.
.


This is my favorite toddler status update ever. Onstad is getting hella hyphy.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #692 on: January 08, 2007, 12:20:16 pm »

Ghost riding the whip is hell of dangerous in the SF bay area, too.  He's right to be concerned with those steep hills and such.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #693 on: January 08, 2007, 01:55:16 pm »

Current toddler status, 1/7

Dammit, I just caught her ghost riding the whip.

I know those words but this post makes no sense
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #694 on: January 08, 2007, 02:01:45 pm »

Thank you for not making me say it first, Cort.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #695 on: January 08, 2007, 02:50:55 pm »

I haven't seen this done before, yet apparently it originated in the Bay area.  Huh. You learn something new every day.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 03:20:10 pm by linnea »
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #696 on: January 08, 2007, 06:50:37 pm »

I feel like that would have to be the other way around. Beef is too passive to be Bert.

I beg to differ.  You actcually start watching this stuff, and you realize Ernie's whole reason for being is just to give Bert crap.  Bert mostly protests that he'd rather be listening to the Pigeon Hour on the radio or something, and then he gets made the fool by Ernie.

"Hey there lamp, that's a nice shade!"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #697 on: January 08, 2007, 09:32:31 pm »

A quick search on youtube should give you a good idea on what ghost riding the whip is.  It is even being used ironically by hipster/emo/etc. bands in music videos already.

Weird thing:  I never read the baby updates on the site, but if they are good on this page I go and read them at achewood.com.  Like, I think you fuckers are lying to me, or something.  I don't really know why.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #698 on: January 09, 2007, 05:34:17 pm »

Do you suppose she was doing it in order to expose blame on DAN JOHNSON?!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #699 on: January 09, 2007, 07:26:48 pm »

what really bothers me is that I already knew this phrase, but not what it meant. I do not listen to anything Hyphey other than that new DJ Shadow Track with Keak da Sneek. Where would I have heard this? I can hear it in my head. I have always wondered what it meant.

(but I am refusing to click on the link to what it actually means.)


not really.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #700 on: January 09, 2007, 08:38:52 pm »

Current toddler status, 1/9
Childhood Vomit Management Tip No. 28: Do not vomit on a dog. Dogs move around a lot, and are unpleasant to bathe.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #701 on: January 09, 2007, 08:40:16 pm »

I don't know about that, I'd consider dogs self bathing, especially if the tyke had recently had tasty grubbings.
Logged
We must repeat!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #702 on: January 09, 2007, 09:20:54 pm »

OMG, so gross. Trust me, dogs do not bathe themselves well enough for that. Especially if it's a small dog that is likely to sleep on the bed with you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #703 on: January 09, 2007, 09:32:05 pm »

OMG, so gross. Trust me, dogs do not bathe themselves well enough for that. Especially if it's a small dog that is likely to sleep on the bed with you.

I'm now picturing Wombat saying "ohmygod" in a valley girl voice. For those of you who have never met her IRL let me assure you that this is hilarious.
Logged

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #704 on: January 09, 2007, 10:02:48 pm »

I'm now picturing Wombat saying "ohmygod" in a valley girl voice.

That exact image justifies in it's ownself my nasty-ass firrst post.
Logged
We must repeat!
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 67   Go Up