Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205754 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #735 on: February 08, 2007, 10:15:49 pm »

Those Lady and the Tramp continuity errors are particularly funny to me as my daughter has watched that DVD aproximately eleventy billion times and I notice those errors on EVERY SINGLE VIEWING.
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #736 on: February 09, 2007, 10:11:15 am »

God damn you Onstad for making me look up lipoma. I won't be able to eat Italian for weeks now.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #737 on: February 10, 2007, 03:49:12 am »

God damn you Onstad for making me look up lipoma. I won't be able to eat Italian for weeks now.

Yeah, there are some pretty nasty pictures on the intarwub. Mine wasn't that bad.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #738 on: February 13, 2007, 10:51:30 pm »

Current toddler status, 2/12
I sat in at her little preschool and I was the only male parent and nobody talked to me except a kid named Joshie who had a truck.

I really didn't want to break my perfect 900 (nice number) post count before leaving, but I have a compulsion with these damn baby updates. Call it the nicotine in TOUAMB's cigarette.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 10:56:30 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #739 on: February 13, 2007, 11:57:22 pm »

So did Chris look for any faults in him or is this playa a candidate?

I'd say stay away, I've never trusted anyone named Josh; no offense to any Joshes, but your name is cellophane thin.
Logged
ACHIEVE

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #740 on: February 14, 2007, 03:21:32 am »

Current toddler status, 2/12
I sat in at her little preschool and I was the only male parent and nobody talked to me except a kid named Joshie who had a truck.

I really didn't want to break my perfect 900 (nice number) post count before leaving, but I have a compulsion with these damn baby updates. Call it the nicotine in TOUAMB's cigarette.

Whoa, are you taking a break from TOUAMB, Judy?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #741 on: February 16, 2007, 03:07:46 am »

Current toddler status, 2/15
As I type this, she is in the other room, watching Mr. Noodle (Michael Jeter, 1952-2003) and carefully coloring her knees with sidewalk chalk.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #742 on: February 16, 2007, 04:13:57 am »

Mr. Noodle gives me nightmares.  He's a zombie with a horribly literal sense of language comprehension that leads him to make an utter fool of himself before they lock him back in his electrified cage and poke him full of barbituates.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #743 on: February 16, 2007, 04:18:38 am »

Mr. Noodle gives me nightmares.  He's a zombie with a horribly literal sense of language comprehension that leads him to make an utter fool of himself before they lock him back in his electrified cage and poke him full of barbituates.

I am convinced your continent gets a much higher quality level of flashback-inducing childrens' programming.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #744 on: February 16, 2007, 12:58:55 pm »

I actually have no idea who Mr Noodle is. That description is rather intriguing.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #745 on: February 16, 2007, 03:36:20 pm »

I am convinced your continent gets a much higher quality level of flashback-inducing childrens' programming.
Clearly, sir, you have forgotten the Wombles.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #746 on: February 16, 2007, 07:52:52 pm »

I actually have no idea who Mr Noodle is. That description is rather intriguing.

Mr. Noodle is this character on Sesame Street who appears exclusively on Elmo's World, and every day Elmo tries to teach him how to do something while children in the background demand satisfaction like a crowd full of romans, and he is so so bad at actually doing anything.  I can't think of any particularly good examples, but usually when Elmo says to do something, he does it in that literal sense that, if it was anyone else, you'd think he was mocking you.  I try not to watch sesame street to much anymore, as a general rule.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #747 on: February 16, 2007, 07:59:12 pm »

Elmo?  Bah. 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #748 on: February 16, 2007, 08:06:39 pm »

I have a friend whom you can make cry if you say "Goodbye, Mister Hooper" in a reasonable Big Bird impression.

We had a puppet that openly mourned the death of a shopkeeper, kids today have a puppet that openly sells toys of himself with a vibrator in them. It's a mixed bag. Yes, they're being primed to be even more materialistic at an even earlier age but, on the other hand, they're not horribly emotionally scarred by well-intentioned intellectuals trying to teach them about death with puppets.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #749 on: February 17, 2007, 06:06:14 am »

Clearly, sir, you have forgotten the Wombles.

Touche, sir.

I have a friend whom you can make cry if you say "Goodbye, Mister Hooper" in a reasonable Big Bird impression.

Damnit man, don't make me have to listen to 'a boy and his frog' again.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 67   Go Up