When I was very, very, young (about avatar age), and we had one of the first VCRs available (It had wood paneling and a corded remote, and giant knobs to change channels), I was obsessed with the fact that I could watch Charlotte's Web at any time that I demanded it. Apparently I would just keep yelling "THE PIG! THE PIG!" until someone gave in and put it on for me.
I don't particularly remember it now, nor do I like it, but my parents keep buying me new versions of it thinking I will love it.
The Lion King was where I stopped liking Disney films again, too. I basically kind of liked the Little Mermaid, then really got into Aladdin, and then I was done. Maybe it was going to band competitions where we'd be one of the first to play (small school), then watching at least twenty bands play Circle of Life and/or Hakuna Matata. Or maybe that was when I started realizing you can have epic animation without musicals. I'm pretty much opposed to musicals.