Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lesbian Bukkake  (Read 15811 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 01:53:53 pm »

Man, I came back to the board after a fortnight of absence for THIS?

I hope not, but consider this an additional, unforseen benefit
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 06:42:25 am »

Man, I came back to the board after a fortnight of absence for THIS?

joughypantalones! we missed yoooooooou!

<3
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2007, 07:27:47 am »

wait you can say pantaloons but not partici******?

pant
******

I guess that is the answer, but what is a pant?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2007, 08:15:37 am »

Half of a pair of #####.
Doy.

Depending on which way you cut it that can either be a fabric tube or a pair of very formal backless chaps.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2007, 05:06:12 pm »

Half of a pair of ******.
Doy.

Depending on which way you cut it that can either be a fabric tube or a pair of very formal backless chaps.

Dammit - chaps are always backless (but you are supposed to say assless).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2007, 05:24:00 pm »

I really like this topic.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2007, 07:27:07 pm »

Pantalones is Espaņol for #####, although joughypantaloons works just as well. 
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2007, 09:02:10 pm »

what?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2007, 10:55:00 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up