Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School  (Read 7736 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2005, 01:34:28 am »

This one bears up under obsessively repeated readings.

I was thinking, I bet they have a big Talk Like a Dick department at Stanford.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2005, 01:01:58 am »

Quote from: "jough"
people with REALLY BIG BOOKS (or boats, cars, televisions, etc.) are compensating for their smallish cock.


So I suppose Stephen King would have an inverted cock about -25" long
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2005, 02:11:01 am »

Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Quote from: "jough"
people with REALLY BIG BOOKS (or boats, cars, televisions, etc.) are compensating for their smallish cock.


So I suppose Stephen King would have an inverted cock about -25" long


Wow.  And I can't even finish my book.  Hell, I can barely get started.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2005, 03:13:16 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Quote from: "jough"
people with REALLY BIG BOOKS (or boats, cars, televisions, etc.) are compensating for their smallish cock.


So I suppose Stephen King would have an inverted cock about -25" long


Wow.  And I can't even finish my book.  Hell, I can barely get started.


One time I almost fantasized about writing one of those Little Golden Books. Almost.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2005, 04:08:28 am »

So Ezra Pound has one the size of an elephant then?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2005, 04:34:41 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Quote from: "jough"
people with REALLY BIG BOOKS (or boats, cars, televisions, etc.) are compensating for their smallish cock.


So I suppose Stephen King would have an inverted cock about -25" long


Wow.  And I can't even finish my book.  Hell, I can barely get started.


I couldn't finish my huge book either, but I'd had a couple of beers and was hell of depressed...my printer said it was "OK" but it kind of snickered.   I dumped that and got a laser printer soon after, but I have to keep making excuses...and I'm running out of them.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2005, 04:46:48 am »

LOOK!  I'm trying to create a shared rationalization here!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2005, 04:54:58 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
LOOK!  I'm trying to create a shared rationalization here!


The beauty about shared rationalizations is that they arise spontaneously out of the aether.  It's one of the few things that people who believe in evolution and people who believe in divine creation can agree on.  

When they're not hitting each other with mallets, I mean.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2005, 09:44:39 pm »

Then there's the sort of middle ground of 'intelligent design'.

http://www.intelligentdesignnetwork.org/

Not an endorsement but for Education.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2005, 09:47:32 pm »

If I have written no book of any size, does it follow that I have no c*ck?

If August WANTS to write a huge book but has not yet, does he have no c*ck, yet desires a small one?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2005, 06:35:58 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
If I have written no book of any size, does it follow that I have no c*ck?


No, it would follow that you don't have a c*ck because you're AlohaDawg.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up