Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: September 2005 Blogapalooza  (Read 8228 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2005, 06:52:19 pm »

Also amusing to me is the seventy-five instances where he could follow up a statement with "Duh!" but doesn't. Because he's Mr. Bear. And Mr. Bear has class.
Logged

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 09:49:18 pm »

Quote
52. had sexual intercourse during menstruation?
    Either that or I've had sexual intercourse on a plate of salsa. I'm not sure which.


Filth
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2005, 04:32:34 pm »

Man I'd hate to be Nice Pete's publisher. The leftover pieces of him, I mean.
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2005, 07:15:11 pm »

Quote from: "Molly"
It's like working QA on the line at a bagel company but all the bagels going past you are shaped like hammers and sickles and you're not sure if you should say anything or just let the machines do their work.

Now I wish more than anything for someone to open a COMMIE BAGEL FACTORY somewhere in my town.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2005, 08:06:25 pm »

I'm sure the place Onstad seeks doesn't exist anywhere, but even if it did he wouldn't like it any better than the place he resides currently.

Can he seriously be as big of an asshole as he seems in his blog?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2005, 10:52:25 pm »

Uh-oh. Looks like Philippe is about to get traumatised. Again.

Philippe: Hey Teodor, do baby birds sleep with their feet sticking straight out?*

T: No.

Philippe: <hands over mouth> Nooooo!

*When my sister and I were kids, we found a baby bird in the alley once and decided to nurse it back to health. One day, it died. Its feet stuck out and everything. My sister actually asked that question. Now, it's been immortalized in Achewood fanfic.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2005, 11:43:55 am »

What is going wrong in Achewood's public school system so that Philippe thinks turkey is an acceptable meal for a bird. He's raising his son to be a cannibal!
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2005, 12:17:43 pm »

What in heck are hermaphrodite peas?  I mean, I know what the two words mean, is there such a thing in reality that is made of both?

Also, "best-stitute."   Yikes.

Pat is the sorest, tightest sphincter in the known universe.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2005, 01:17:03 pm »

Does any body else have people at their place of work who bring their lunch from Whole Foods/Trader Joe's and feel the need to mention this "subtly" as often as possible? It's just a place to buy groceries, you're not impressing anybody.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2005, 01:22:25 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Does any body else have people at their place of work who bring their lunch from Whole Foods/Trader Joe's and feel the need to mention this "subtly" as often as possible? It's just a place to buy groceries, you're not impressing anybody.


Okay Okay.. I brought in lunch made from stuff bought at Trader Joe's today!  I'm not all proud of it or suchlike!   Please do not be prosecuting the man with the organic cheese and mayo-like soy sandwich (all on some such as 25-grain chaff enabled bread and a sprig of non-pesticide rosemary).

Actually, I lie it's really a bucket of KFC with dippin' gravy
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2005, 03:29:54 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "CortJstr"


Actually, I lie it's really a bucket of KFC with dippin' gravy


Last time I ate KFC, I gained six pounds in one day. =(
Logged
ACHIEVE

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2005, 03:38:05 pm »

Yeah, I don't think you're supposed to eat six pounds of KFC.  And you'd have to consume that much food to gain that much weight.  At least.  You don't acquire mass from nowhere.  It's like, a LAW or something.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2005, 04:57:56 am »

Oh my god, Phillipe is going to kill a baby bird.  Nooooooooooo!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2005, 03:41:43 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Oh my god, Phillipe is going to kill a baby bird.  Nooooooooooo!


I'm surprised Lyle hasn't killed it already with a lawnmower or something.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2005, 04:52:40 pm »

Pat's incoherent rage at Trader Joe's = 100% win.

Also, is anyone else confused about what Onstad did with the postcards? Because I kind of don't get it. What am I missing?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up