Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Poll

Are you a gemini?

yes
- 7 (18.9%)
no
- 30 (81.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: September 23, 2005, 07:11:39 am


Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Are you a gemini?  (Read 12070 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2005, 04:23:30 pm »

Quote from: "ndpatel"
sagittarius.

this means i have a monster cock that i know how to use.

the real question is where does one place the italics in the previous sentence? i struggled over this for MINUTES.


I dunno, man, I'm a Sagittarius, and I have no cock at all.  What gives?
Logged
goose means greedy

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2005, 04:51:12 pm »

I didn't read this whole thread so I apologize if anyone already said this:

Astrology is stupid.

Carry on. :dunce:
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2005, 06:18:31 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
I'm a Taurus and an Ox which I guess means I'm consistent.
Feels kind of boring through.


Taurox sounds like an interesting brand name for an energy drink made from beef broth that is lauded with taurine.

TAUROX GIVES YOU HORNS
Logged

Capn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2005, 08:08:30 pm »

Don't be ridiclous... no one would buy an energy drink associated with bulls... NO ONE!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2005, 12:38:00 am »

I am a Libra, and my birthday is tomorrow.

Also: for Chinese Zodiac I am a Earth Mare ( I can't type h.o.r.s.e.... this is new) and my SO is a Metal Cock.  Yes, he is a Metal Cock, and he says it proudly.  

Also: it is the year of the Rooster (Cock), and there are signs all over Chinatown reminding us of this.  It's Chinatown.

Also:  hello, I am back.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2005, 12:42:33 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "ndpatel"
sagittarius.

this means i have a monster cock that i know how to use.

the real question is where does one place the italics in the previous sentence? i struggled over this for MINUTES.


I dunno, man, I'm a Sagittarius, and I have no cock at all.  What gives?


you have a monster pu$$y?

is there a female equivalent to "monster cock"? is this something ladies joke about like dudes joke about, only with secret girl code?
Logged

beanmom

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2005, 01:25:50 am »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Capricorn married to Taurus.  This is, apparently, a good thing.


Me too.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2005, 02:50:26 am »

Forget it, Smells, it's Chinatown.

Also, happy birthday-soon, and happy back-on-the-board!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2005, 03:49:31 am »

Go Smells! It's your birthday!

Are you allowed to actually do that on somebody's birthday? I'm unclear on the etiquette here
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2005, 10:39:12 am »

Quote from: "ndpatel"
is there a female equivalent to "monster cock"? is this something ladies joke about like dudes joke about, only with secret girl code?


She's got a snapper.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2005, 10:00:09 pm »

Birthday Update:  The other girl at work who took the promotion I decided not to take is also celebrating her birthday today.  I announced my birthday after she did her's so everyone seemed slightly less enthusiastic.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2005, 10:01:24 pm »

Birthday update:  I arrived in my office to find a flower on my desk and a new keyboard to replace the one with the broken space bar.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2005, 10:01:34 pm »

Hey Smells, welcome back, and Happy Birthday!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2005, 10:02:31 pm »

Birthday update:  The keyboard turned out to have been ordered for someone else and I had to give it back.  My boss told me I have a "birthday glow."
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2005, 10:04:56 pm »

Birthday update:  During the rehearsal the actors were having lots of fun.  They didn't know that, secretly, it's my birthday.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up