Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/03/05 - Titty Twisters  (Read 16102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2005, 10:52:04 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
This thread is indeed awesome on at least 4 levels but.... 'frotage'?


Oh, you don't know what frotage is, eh?  Well according to all my specialized training it is a nice French sounding term for clothed dry humping, but the   wikipedia definition seems to more broadly define it as any sort of sexual non penatrative grinding, clothed or not.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2005, 10:56:08 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
My dear side_show, never has my oft used online moniker been given such an amusing scenario.

I can already see myself passing out Pamphlets: "So you wanna have safe maximum cuddles?"

Then maybe the other newbs and I put on a play about the importance of bleaching your spunk towels.  Oh joyous joy!


Little did I know that exactly this sort of silliness would lead to a life long career in the arts... and also being the one who all my friend come to with their sex problems.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2005, 11:32:00 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Doc"
This thread is indeed awesome on at least 4 levels but.... 'frotage'?


Oh, you don't know what frotage is, eh?  Well according to all my specialized training it is a nice French sounding term for clothed dry humping, but the   wikipedia definition seems to more broadly define it as any sort of sexual non penatrative grinding, clothed or not.


The best part of the Wikipedia entry has to be the "Woodberry Hello" and the "Princeton Rub". Also the link to Intercrural Intercourse that mentions "Oxford Style".
Logged

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2005, 02:11:18 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"

Well according to all my specialized training [frotage] is a nice French sounding term for clothed dry humping


Hunh.  I'd always pronounced it with the stress on the first syllable (FROT-uhj).  It is much more elegant, inviting even, if you pronounce it French-wise with the stress on the last syllable.  Fro-TAGE.  Voulez-vous du frotage, mademoiselle?

etc.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2005, 06:18:12 pm »

Near as I can tell, in most cases no mademoiselle is present. Woodberry HELL-O!
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2005, 06:42:27 pm »

Quote from: "wiki"

 "phrot", "swordfighting", "cockrub", "c*ck fencing", "bumping dicks", "frication", "docking", "cock knocking", "the Woodberry Hello" and "the Princeton Rub".



'nuf said.


EDIT:  aw, DAMN!  this constitutes my one hundreth post!  I am so glad that worked out so well!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2005, 07:29:24 pm »

Your mother would be so proud.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2005, 04:36:59 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Near as I can tell, in most cases no mademoiselle is present. Woodberry HELL-O!


Y'know I was first introduced to this term during my training by a guy who looked like Mr. Clean in denim overalls.  Denim overalls, people!  With only one overall done up!  He was so hung up on non-penatrative sex play.  And aparrish, let me tell you it was always pronounced a la francaise to me, and repeatedly so.  He was very passionate about there being no need for hole poking to enjoy your partner's body.  It was like his mission, his cause in life.  He was a guy in a pretty bad place, since this was in the early mid 90's and I imagine he was losing a lot of friends to AIDS.  I do remember him crying at one point during our training, cause it was all just too much for him.  

I also have strong memories of craft time being the cutting up condoms to turn into dental dams.  Only later in life, when I became more experienced... in the art of love... did I think about how unpleasent it would be to lick a condom.  Now when my SO and I are in the family planning isle, I always joke that the flavored condoms should be more properly labelled:  "chocolate and rubber,"  "bannana and latex,"  etc.  

Anyway, it's late - time to frotage the prairie.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2005, 04:53:15 am »

Are overalls a gay thing?  Cause I've really been wanting to get a pair because it seems like they'd be exceedingly comfortable, especially for a guy of my build.

I don't really have spare bucks to spend on new clothes right now, but I will sooner or later.  So let me know if I'm getting ready to do something embarassing here.  I don't want to mislead anybody into thinking that my choice of clothing is related to sexual preference rather than comfort, utility and general slovenliness.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2005, 07:26:52 am »

Junior Samples wore the HELL out of overalls, and he wasn't gay.

Remember folks, thats BR-549.

Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2005, 02:51:51 am »

In my book there are two types of men who wear overalls - the handyman/utilitarian guy, and the gay gay guy.  

Handyman Example:  Mike Holms wears overalls and I have a huge crush on him - he can fix my caulk anytime.

Gay Example: I searched "gay overalls" in google and got 269,000 hits, including this Pride Community Business Guide ad for "queer friendly overalls"

Don't worry August - no matter which catagory you fit into, hello_jello and misterqueue will happily give you the Princeton Rub to the 10th degree of maximum cuddles.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2005, 06:46:44 am »

Are gay overalls the appalachian analogue to assless ##### and/or just wearing chaps?

Woodberry HELL-O!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2005, 06:41:35 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Woodberry HELL-O!


This made me laugh both times you wrote it.  Kudos.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2005, 10:32:55 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Don't worry August - no matter which catagory you fit into, hello_jello and misterqueue will happily give you the Princeton Rub to the 10th degree of maximum cuddles.


NOOOoooo... but I don't wear....  overalls.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2005, 01:24:39 pm »

Alright Mister, you've withstood enough good natured ribbing.  The Hazing is over.  Welcome to the family.  

(also, as far as I'm concerned, even if you wore overalls for either reason, you would still be welcome.)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up