Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you  (Read 13946 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2005, 06:47:34 pm »

It's a little low to shave with without squatting, but not so low that you could... shave with it.
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2005, 07:25:36 pm »

Quote from: "Imperator Severn"
It's a little low to shave with without squatting, but not so low that you could... shave with it.


So what you are saying is that the previous showerer was either a little shorter or WAY taller than you.
Logged

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2005, 07:28:55 pm »

Or inordinately interested in his/her navel.
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2005, 08:13:11 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "Imperator Severn"
Also, threaded eyebrows?  What is that?

Yeah, I had to Google it.  Ouch.

Agreed, of course, on all the silly-looking trends.  Walking around campus I want to punch basically everyone for how god damned foolish they look.

I know about threading because there's apparently one place in DC that does it (well?) and people are constantly writing in to the Post asking where it is.

As for fashions I try to only buy things that I think I'll still be able to wear in 5–10 years. Otherwise it's just a waste of money and you look like a damned fool. I did get into the whole non-sensical t-shirts thing about 3 years ago and now that's over so now I have these shirts I can't wear without feeling silly. Thanks a lot, Diesel Sweeties.
Logged

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2005, 08:14:53 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I did get into the whole non-sensical t-shirts thing about 3 years ago and now that's over so now I have these shirts I can't wear without feeling silly. Thanks a lot, Diesel Sweeties.



...Plus I got depression?
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2005, 03:57:04 pm »

I think the Dove chicks are fine (and I don't mean "fine" like "just OK," I mean "fiiiiiiiiiiiine").  Especially the brunette who's looking back over her shoulder.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2005, 04:41:05 pm »

I was looking for a link to post about the Dove chicks but I can't find a copy of the ad online (at least, not a decent quality one that's bigger than a postage stamp).

Also, how long will it be before the "postage stamp" measurement has no analogue?  Like the breadbox.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2005, 05:34:55 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I was looking for a link to post about the Dove chicks but I can't find a copy of the ad online (at least, not a decent quality one that's bigger than a postage stamp).


Here ya go.

Slate article on the Dove campaign, with a link to the campaign's site itself (which is all Flash an' shit).[/url]
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2005, 06:27:17 pm »

God, that Slate article was pretty dire.  I mean, as I see it, the scary part is that this shouldn't be at all surprising.  It's kind of odd to see people patting themselves on the back for finding these women attractive.  Of course they are!  Does anyone actually think the regular models, the ones who look like angry junkies, are hot?  Seriously?  

And what is firming cream, anyways?
Logged
goose means greedy

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2005, 09:06:17 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
And what is firming cream, anyways?


Snake oil...promising to give your thighs that special "airbrushed" quality, without which today's man will not give you a second glance.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2005, 09:09:16 pm »

I've been using it all wrong then.
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2005, 11:21:50 pm »

Quote from: "Imperator Severn"
I've been using it all wrong then.


No, not that firming cream.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2005, 12:17:06 am »

Isn't that numbing cream?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2005, 01:35:17 am »

Dammit..and all this time I've been using it as shaving cream!

I suppose it could be worse.  I could be filling my twinkies with it.

DON'T BLAME ME!  I DID NOT FORCE YOU INTO CLICKAGE!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2005, 04:14:01 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Isn't that numbing cream?


My friends in high school called that Swedish Stay-Hard Cream.  I think it's different from firming cream, or would be if there was such a thing.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up