Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Poll

Does watching this make you feel terrible?

Yes
- 3 (42.9%)
Yes, but not as much as the guy who's jacking off the pig
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 11, 2005, 04:12:49 am


Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!  (Read 4965 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« on: October 11, 2005, 04:12:49 am »

SQUEEEEAL like a pig

I am not making this up. A promotional video from Genes Diffusion (a
laboratory research firm) about a new and improved method of collecting
boar semen. Why this video is awesome:

1) you start getting into the music and you stop and realize "holy crap i
am dancing to a pig getting jacked off"
2) you start imagining the pigs getting jacked off matrix-style, with
screens freezing and rotating 720 degrees while the sperm moves in slow
motion, leaving ripples in space-time
3) HOLY SHIT IS THAT WHAT A PIG'S DICK LOOKS LIKE
4) If only our discussion of barbed cat c*ckes could have a soundtrack

(http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8532502869609931649)
I'd even say this is SFW.


Via BoingBoing
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 04:24:19 am »

I have to say, in the beginning, that guy looks like the hacker guy in every single spy team movie- you know, the funny, geeky one that looks at porn. Watching this, I felt like I was watching the middle of Mission:Impossible 3: Hell's Half Acre. He's infiltrated the Corporation building, he's getting out all of his high tech equipment- the rubber gloves, the bag, the fake boar pu$$y, and he's gonna get that boar semen, even if the MAN doesn't want him to!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 04:31:33 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
I have to say, in the beginning, that guy looks like the hacker guy in every single spy team movie- you know, the funny, geeky one that looks at porn. Watching this, I felt like I was watching the middle of Mission:Impossible 3: Hell's Half Acre. He's infiltrated the Corporation building, he's getting out all of his high tech equipment- the rubber gloves, the bag, the fake boar pu$$y, and he's gonna get that boar semen, even if the MAN doesn't want him to!


THE SPERMINATOR.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 04:57:17 am »

Ok, so they lead the hog into a pen with a saddle shaped stainless steel platform and he's thinking, yeah, I gotta get me some of that.  WTF?

Ok, so the hogs testicles are the size of coconuts and the c*ck is like one of those bar drink dispensers.  WTF?

Ok, so the technician, he's wearing these blue latex gloves while he's handling the hogs drink dispenser c*ck.  He then makes his report while still wearing one of the gloves getting hog semen all over the pneumatic tube which is in turn being handled by some unsuspecting clerk elsewhere in the building.  WTF?

Ok, so Collectis has an automated hog semen collecting system where a single technician can collect the semen from 4 hogs simultaniously.  The pork industry needs this much semen why?  WTF?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 05:31:45 am »

That's really dis..dis..dist..disg..dis..distu..distu r..GROSS.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 05:53:21 am »

I can explain the first one-- if, everytime you walked into a particular room, you got a handjob...

Wouldn't you pop wood whenever you walked in there, too?
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 01:17:32 pm »

A predictable lot are you. All of you chose "Not as terrible as the guy jacking off the pig," despite the fact that he was smiling at several points. Conclusion: you voted before seeing. Bad sheep.
Logged

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2005, 01:52:51 pm »

What can I say?  The man loves his work.
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2005, 02:59:04 pm »

Quote from: "Imperator Severn"
What can I say?  The man loves his work.


WINNER.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2005, 06:18:45 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
A predictable lot are you. All of you chose "Not as terrible as the guy jacking off the pig," despite the fact that he was smiling at several points. Conclusion: you voted before seeing. Bad sheep.

Eh, I didn't exactly feel that bad watching it, and while these particular guys didn't seem perturbed, I can extrapolate to assume that a career in the boar-collection industry is not for me.

Two thoughts:
1) This process looks really lossy. Wasn't there goo dripping everywhere?
2) Hey, is that Mike Nelson?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2005, 06:21:17 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
A predictable lot are you. All of you chose "Not as terrible as the guy jacking off the pig," despite the fact that he was smiling at several points. Conclusion: you voted before seeing. Bad sheep.

Eh, I didn't exactly feel that bad watching it, and while these particular guys didn't seem perturbed, I can extrapolate to assume that a career in the boar-collection industry is not for me.

Two thoughts:
1) This process looks really lossy. Wasn't there goo dripping everywhere?
2) Hey, is that Mike Nelson?


I guess Mega Hugs for Onstad are out then,
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2005, 06:37:56 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
A predictable lot are you. All of you chose "Not as terrible as the guy jacking off the pig," despite the fact that he was smiling at several points. Conclusion: you voted before seeing. Bad sheep.

Eh, I didn't exactly feel that bad watching it, and while these particular guys didn't seem perturbed, I can extrapolate to assume that a career in the boar-collection industry is not for me.

Two thoughts:
1) This process looks really lossy. Wasn't there goo dripping everywhere?
2) Hey, is that Mike Nelson?


I guess Mega Hugs for Onstad are out then,

Why would I possibly want to upstage the Cockrub Warriors?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2005, 07:29:30 pm »

NOT CLICKING.  I AM NOT clinking on that link.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2005, 08:34:12 pm »

The Cockrub Warrior watches gay pig porn. I'm not clicking either.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
PIG GETS JACKED OFF. TO TECHNO MUSIC. FOR SCIENCE!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2005, 01:13:27 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
NOT CLICKING.  I AM NOT clinking on that link.


It's actually safe for work, I just make warnings to avoid lawsuits. YOU CAN TRUST ME.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up