Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005  (Read 5288 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 02:18:06 pm »

Shit, I said "dick" when I meant "cock."
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 02:18:19 pm »

Quote from: "aparrish"
I guess Ray's promise to "never be a dick to a stranger" doesn't apply to Jehovah's Witnesses.

When somebody gets all evangelistic they're no longer a stranger they are a threat to be dealt with. It's self-defense man.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 02:20:13 pm »

Quote from: "aparrish"
I guess Ray's promise to "never be a dick to a stranger" doesn't apply to Jehovah's Witnesses.


Look man, the dude was high, he had ideals then; IDEALS!

Besides, I would say a JW a knock-knockin on your front door automatically calls for the hose in his book, stranger or not.  THE HOSE.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2005, 02:25:18 pm »

Being in trouble is a fake idea.



So profound and... yet... so...   hey, muffins!
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2005, 02:26:59 pm »

Do you have to pay to become a Jehova's Witness?

The only way that religion would make any sense would be if it involved some sort of pyramid scheme.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2005, 02:42:54 pm »

You get to devour every soul you get after the first five.  Those go up the chain.
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2005, 02:52:59 pm »

I like how Ray's entrance is about who can do the best somersault. And the Hose is awesome. I assume that Ray was expecting Milklin to run off at the mere mention of the Hose; when he appeared unpertubed, Ray decided to start him on his way.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2005, 04:13:30 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
I like how Ray's entrance is about who can do the best somersault.

This makes Beef's dream about Ray even more believable.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2005, 06:43:59 pm »

Quote from: "*****_god"
Am I forgetting something, or is that the angriest Ray has ever been?


He looked pretty angry when he pulled of his whole head off to ask about the Frittata.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2005, 07:50:40 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "*****_god"
Am I forgetting something, or is that the angriest Ray has ever been?


He looked pretty angry when he pulled of his whole head to ask about the Frittata.


It is the angriest a person can be, to do this.

However it was a dream, so it doesn't count anyway.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2005, 08:31:22 pm »

It was a dream being had by a fictitious cat - I would say it counts as much as anything else does in a cartoon.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2005, 08:35:58 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
It was a dream being had by a fictitious cat - I would say it counts as much as anything else does in a cartoon.


Then I guess it must be     Schrodinger's Cat!!!

Oh I am a cad and a card; a hoot and a holler... a complete and utter nitwit.

I think I'll nip off and shoot myself now.  THX4CALLINLOLTTYL!!!!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2005, 11:30:03 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Oh I am a cad and a card; a hoot and a holler... a complete and utter nitwit.

I think I'll nip off and shoot myself now.  THX4CALLINLOLTTYL!!!!


Calm down, sir, people are beginning to stare.

I like the idea of "The Hose". There's not much else to this strip.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2005, 02:47:04 am »

Who had  Schrodinger's Cat in their sig for like forever?  I've forgotten now.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Let me get the hose -- 11 October 2005
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2005, 02:52:35 am »

Oh yeah, and the hose is gold.  I love the hose.  Let me get the hose, it's so Hulk Hogan.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up