Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Fourth Anniversary  (Read 15042 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2005, 09:01:51 pm »

I heard Bozack's friend Gina was actually able to babysit those quintuplets down the street by sitting on them and carrying them around like a Kangaroo pouch.  When she spat them back out they were 16 years older and all looked like Corey Haim.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2005, 09:04:31 pm »

That ain't nuthin'. I heard she took a gallon of milk inside her, swallowed some ice cubes, and made the whole school MILKSHAKES.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2005, 09:11:00 pm »

I heard she sat on a pile of barley and hops and, two minutes later, pissed a fine Pilsner.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2005, 10:17:21 pm »

I heard that she sat on an entire flock of sheep and two weeks later the entire country of Norway had enough wool sweaters for 15 years.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2005, 10:26:29 pm »

You know I'm extremely disappointed that we've all been making jokes about the pu$$yl capacity of this alleged woman and yet no one has made the obvious pun on her name.

Also I heard Bozack's friend Gina sat on a tomato vine and made gazpacho, ketchup and V-8 in three separate squirts.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2005, 10:33:00 pm »

I think mocking her name in this case is too easy... no one wins the prize for shit like that.

I heard Gina once slid down a snowy hill naked and at the bottom left only a perfect three-tiered snowman; corncob pipe and all.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2005, 10:47:08 pm »

THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2005, 11:05:17 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER.


I don't think I'll be introducing any of my lady friends to this forum any time soon.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2005, 11:49:58 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
I don't think I'll be introducing any of my lady friends to this forum any time soon.


No kidding. If Gina ever showed up now, how could she possibly live up to the legend?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2005, 11:51:23 pm »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
I don't think I'll be introducing any of my lady friends to this forum any time soon.


No kidding. If Gina ever showed up now, how could she possibly live up to the legend?


Well...   that all depends actually...

*cough*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2005, 12:00:11 am »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
I don't think I'll be introducing any of my lady friends to this forum any time soon.


No kidding. If Gina ever showed up now, how could she possibly live up to the legend?


Well...   that all depends actually...

*cough*


One labia clapping against another makes a fine sound as we welcome ... GINA!

(applause)
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2005, 12:01:35 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
I don't think I'll be introducing any of my lady friends to this forum any time soon.


No kidding. If Gina ever showed up now, how could she possibly live up to the legend?


Well...   that all depends actually...

*cough*


One labia clapping against another makes a fine sound as we welcome ... GINA!

(applause)


And now you know the rest of the back story....  good DAY!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2005, 01:06:36 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
You know I'm extremely disappointed that we've all been making jokes about the pu$$yl capacity of this alleged woman and yet no one has made the obvious pun on her name.


I was kinda hoping that Va would take care of that.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2005, 03:06:34 am »

Oh, you boys.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2005, 06:43:47 pm »

You don't know her, you cannot imagine your best friend doing all these things.  I can, I CAN! And if I gouge out my eyes she will STILL BE THERE!


You are what drives me to drink, dear forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up