Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Fourth Anniversary  (Read 15013 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2005, 07:21:23 pm »

How's she look doing them? You got any pictures?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2005, 07:22:28 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
You don't know her, you cannot imagine your best friend doing all these things.  I can, I CAN! And if I gouge out my eyes she will STILL BE THERE!


You are what drives me to drink, dear forum.


Wait, Bozack moved from you to your best friend? What, is he working his way down the line?

I bet Beatrice is just sore because Gina sat on her head and when she got up Beatrice had a fully lacquered beehive.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2005, 07:26:15 pm »

Herrrgh!
Gina is actually, I think, a living angel. I am unsure that she even has sexual organs, and if she does, I feel that I am far too unclean to even think on them. If she removed her ##### around me, it would be like the Nazis and the Arc of the Covenant. She's one of those girls who you only heard rumors about her dating people.
I actually have pictures of her and Beatrice on my computer, along with a hilarious one of a completely unrelated girl looking like Peter Tosh, but Beatrice has specifically threatened that she would kill me if I posted a picture of her, and I don't think Gina would take kindly to it, either. But we should have a picture thread, where we post the most ridiculous photographs we currently have.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2005, 08:36:22 pm »

I'm kind of disappointed that we made it through that whole "Bozack's friend Gina's pu$$y is so large and dextrous" thing without some of it even getting on the mayor.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2005, 02:16:28 am »

I'm fairly certain that Beatrice already posted a photo of herself once, as has Bozack, so it's not exactly breaking new ground here.

And Gina's not here anyway, so post something we can photoshop, will ya?

EDIT: Jstr'd

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2005, 04:44:02 am »

Quote from: "aparrish"
I'm kind of disappointed that we made it through that whole "Bozack's friend Gina's pu$$y is so large and dextrous" thing without some of it even getting on the mayor.




edit: 999 posts! whee.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2005, 10:27:43 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "aparrish"
I'm kind of disappointed that we made it through that whole "Bozack's friend Gina's pu$$y is so large and dextrous" thing without some of it even getting on the mayor.




edit: 999 posts! whee.


I am still laughing at this.  Thank you Bobby!

Also, step on up to the 1000 & up crowd - feels good don' it?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2005, 12:29:21 pm »

Quote from: "aparrish"
I'm kind of disappointed that we made it through that whole "Bozack's friend Gina's pu$$y is so large and dextrous" thing without some of it even getting on the mayor.


Don't even.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2005, 06:51:11 pm »

I'll post halloween pictures from this weekend.   And BozackAttack, you can post pictures if they're not me naked.  And since I know you don't have any of those, you can post pictures if i see them first.  Dig it?

You could post Gina's Lindy on here, since I know you've got it.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2005, 10:38:56 pm »

Her Lindy? Wasn't that a dance from the 20's?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2005, 02:23:53 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Her Lindy? Wasn't that a dance from the 20's?


I'm still on the fence as to whether I really want to see her Lindy hop.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2005, 02:35:14 am »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Her Lindy? Wasn't that a dance from the 20's?


I'm still on the fence as to whether I really want to see her Lindy hop.


Bozack's friend Gina was on a fence, and then she sneezed and ended up sitting on a pile of 200,000 toothpicks.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2005, 06:26:15 am »

umm

we TALKED about this
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2005, 01:27:30 pm »

This will continue unabated until SOMEBODY provides PICTURES of SOMEBODY
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2005, 01:51:19 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
This will continue unabated until SOMEBODY provides PICTURES of SOMEBODY


I heard someone once looked at a picture of someone and was sucked into it like a black hole.  They emerged 4 weeks later mumbling something about a divine cervix and a ghastly need to pee.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up