Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: October 19, 2005 - king piss  (Read 6747 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2005, 05:54:19 pm »

really really really nice to see these characters back.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2005, 06:04:41 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
King's Piss would make a really good name for a mixed drink now that I think about it...

Maybe Ginger Ale, Vodka, and a little Honey to thicken it up.

Then there's the addition of Dr. Pepper for "Kidney Stone King's Piss"

What about porphyriacs?


Food colouring and corn syrup do just fine but probably taste awful, so I guess it would have to be Vodka, grenadine, and corn starch for thickening.   Or molasses, but I'm not sure how that would taste.  If they want to recreate the taste.. hell.. just suck on some pennies.  Though if they want it in urine then the Dr. Pepper trick works quite well.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2005, 06:27:57 pm »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
I thought the thread topic should have been ARBLE GABBLE GOBBLE GREEBLE, myself.





As did I.  For SHAME!

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2005, 12:10:29 am »

For some reason, this guy was the first thing I thought of when I reflected on the concept of drinkable king piss. Just seems like something he would do, you know?
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2005, 01:18:33 am »

I laughed so hard in class today.

King Piss! glug glug glug glug glug
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2005, 02:05:28 am »

MORE RAY AND BEEF

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2005, 02:10:45 am »

Yo yo yo!
Logged
ACHIEVE

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2005, 02:38:51 am »

Quote from: "jough"
MORE RAY AND BEEF



BRING BACK SHITS IN THE BED
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2005, 02:41:01 am »

I love Liebot, though.  YOU CAN'T TAKE MY RABBIT!
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

V-Adore

  • Guest
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2005, 02:41:33 am »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "jough"
MORE RAY AND BEEF



BRING BACK SHITS IN THE BED

I've got a fever, and the only cure is MORE LYLE
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2005, 04:17:07 am »

MORE BARRY BASS!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2005, 07:51:15 am »

I LIKE THE COMIC ABOUT OTTERS AND DEPRESSED DOGS

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2005, 08:25:53 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "jough"
MORE RAY AND BEEF



BRING BACK SHITS IN THE BED

I've got a fever, and the only cure is MORE LYLE


All time Fave. Wins.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2005, 10:28:40 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I LIKE THE COMIC ABOUT OTTERS AND DEPRESSED DOGS


Okay folks, Jough is officially declared Overexcited faux-n00b of the week.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2005, 05:36:27 pm »

THIS BETTER NOT MEAN ITS THE END OF MILKLIN!!!111!!!

OH NO YOU DI'NT
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up