Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 5573 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dr. Sodomy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • It's a Ph.D.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bepatient56
Hello there!
« on: October 31, 2005, 08:41:46 pm »

Hello there!

I'm a college student from Kokomo, Indiana who just got into Achewood a few months back through a link by Jeph of Questionable Content. Is SO good. Is SO funny.

(Sorry, I'm a dork.)
Logged
"You holdin'?"
"Shit. Everything but coke, heroin, and your cock."

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 08:43:10 pm »

The Beach Boys vacation in Indiana?

Welcome!
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 09:07:02 pm »

I once had a flat tire repaired in Kokomo. I believe it is also the home to the worst restaurant I have ever eaten at...Lord John's Tacos or something to that effect.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 10:03:53 pm »

Do you have a Ph.D in sodomy, or just the M.D?
Logged

Dr. Sodomy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • It's a Ph.D.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bepatient56
Hello there!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 01:02:05 am »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Do you have a Ph.D in sodomy, or just the M.D?


It's a Ph.D.  :D
Logged
"You holdin'?"
"Shit. Everything but coke, heroin, and your cock."

Dr. Sodomy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • It's a Ph.D.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bepatient56
Hello there!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 01:02:49 am »

Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
I once had a flat tire repaired in Kokomo. I believe it is also the home to the worst restaurant I have ever eaten at...Lord John's Tacos or something to that effect.


Yeah, Lord John's is one of those restaurants people seem to either love or hate. I don't eat there very often.
Logged
"You holdin'?"
"Shit. Everything but coke, heroin, and your cock."

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 01:36:43 am »

I thought the food was below school cafeteria quality, which is quite impressive.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 02:08:52 pm »

why is your name dr. sodomy?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Hello there!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 04:17:31 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
why is your name dr. sodomy?



For posterity.

Although he will be the butt of many jokes.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hello there!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 05:14:53 pm »

Bobby, you're about one pun away from having your posting privileges revoked.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Hello there!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 05:34:23 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Bobby, you're about one pun away from having your posting privileges revoked.


It will be a price worth paying to have my posting privileges revoked. I know it's very anus to hear such terrible puns. Yet I feel confident knowing that, in regards to my broken posting priveleges, that i rectum in a most glorious manner.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hello there!
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2005, 06:00:09 pm »

I'll bet you DO rectum regularly, Focker.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Hello there!
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2005, 06:01:48 pm »

RECTUM? DAMN NEAR KILLED 'EM!!!

Someone had to say it
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2005, 06:26:19 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
RECTUM? DAMN NEAR KILLED 'EM!!!

Someone had to say it


The liturgy is complete.

A PhD. in receptive sodomy - the courses probably suck (or blow) but I'm sure you were out in front of the class (if only a foot or so).

Your success is clearly a result of the excellent rearing your father gave you. Is your school in KY?
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 06:42:37 pm »

i was asking a serious question people.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up