Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Inevitable  (Read 6198 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Inevitable
« on: November 07, 2005, 04:23:46 am »

It looks like we've reached the inevitable.  I wish I knew what that meant.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
The Inevitable
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 05:17:29 am »

yeah dude.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
The Inevitable
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 06:26:20 am »

To be fair I guess we should have seen it coming.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
The Inevitable
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 06:58:43 am »

URL and date in the first post, please.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The Inevitable
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 07:17:54 am »

I told you this would happen.  I suppose you want me to help you shave that hair off your palms,  too.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
The Inevitable
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 08:17:07 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I told you this would happen.  I suppose you want me to help you shave that hair off your palms,  too.


Well it's not like he'd be able to see where he's shaving. Still, though, I see your point. He has no one to blame but himself.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The Inevitable
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 06:27:30 pm »

Dude, your mother warned you that if you kept playing with it, it would fall off.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: The Inevitable
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2005, 01:37:28 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
It looks like we've reached the inevitable.  I wish I knew what that meant.

~Paul


what's going on paul?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Inevitable
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005, 03:04:15 am »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
It looks like we've reached the inevitable.  I wish I knew what that meant.

~Paul

what's going on paul?

The Inevitable

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Inevitable
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2005, 03:12:09 am »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
It looks like we've reached the inevitable.  I wish I knew what that meant.

~Paul

what's going on paul?

Actually, when I wrote that on Sunday night I was sure I was going to be fired on Monday morning.  But it didn't happen.  Now I am praying that the inevitable doesn't also mean prosecuted for punching my boss in his fuck*ng smug face.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Inevitable
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 03:13:00 am »

Also, thank you Arkabee for your concern.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
The Inevitable
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2005, 04:49:20 am »

you are a cool dude, and the inevitable is never good otherwise one would refer to it as "the cool thing that's happening".
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
The Inevitable
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 05:06:31 am »

Well now I feel like a complete dick for making light of it.
Although if you actually did any punching of bosses Paul I'm sure it would be justified.
Like you'd get to court and the judge would be all 'Oh, that fuck*ng guy! Why don't you take his job and all his money because he totally deserved the smack down.'

Hope it all works out for you.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Inevitable
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 05:28:02 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
It looks like we've reached the inevitable.  I wish I knew what that meant.

~Paul

what's going on paul?

Actually, when I wrote that on Sunday night I was sure I was going to be fired on Monday morning.  But it didn't happen.  Now I am praying that the inevitable doesn't also mean prosecuted for punching my boss in his fuck*ng smug face.

~Paul


You punched your boss in the face?  To paraphrase Homer S., You lived the American Dream?

Wow.  I'm sure he deserved it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The Inevitable
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2005, 06:50:38 am »

So Paul, where are the photos of you punching your boss in the face?

Also, punching your boss in the face did NOT get you fired?

Do you work for the government or something?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up