It is 11:01am EST on December 19, 2005 when Dunston checks in.
You guys are really sweet. Like really really sweet. I've missed you a lot. I finally couldn't resist posting again. I found this thread while searching for a nude political party. I was listening to Bush speak and Pelosi rebut and I was just disgusted with what they were wearing. I figured that a naked politician has nothing to hide. Your Groping and Oral Partying Party was pretty close to what I was after. And here I am!
Naturally, I'm not the one you guys really want. The sexy, intelligent, nurturing one is currently ferrying the little one off to the baby-doctor. He has what is described as a 'real bad cough'. He looks really cute when he's miserable but still trying to smile and play. I'll be sure to unlock JL's cell or at least slide a laptop between the bars so she can post herself. It'll be like those movies where the bad guy lets the hostage say "I'm alright, daddy just please don't --"
Jamie finished her first full time semester of grad school. I think she did kick ass, but I'm ignorant enough to be called dis-educated at this point. She's upset because she didn't make an A+++++ (a la Ralphie) in all of her courses. Things I learned from Jamie's studies this semester: A. I would have been obsessed with the movie Red Dawn had I seen it when I was younger. B. There were LESBIANS in 1950's America. No joke! 500 of them were drummed out of the Navy for it. Lesbians! The 50's! What, did they get a time machine? Amazing.
Here are some photos of the boy:
http://flickr.com/photos/Pedro_Picasso Some of them feature my older brother Danny, and some are from Halloween when Pearce and I dressed up as eachother. Way cute. Jamie was Janice Joplin, but really she was just a cute girl in hippie clothes and I was an idiot in long johns.
I dig the new board. It look really ... busy.
So anyway, I love you guys. Merry Christmas to you. And if I let you talk to the lovely, talented, intelligent, and mothering jldunston, can I be in your sexy party?