My mom works with special needs preschoolers and often has to go out to do on-site testing with the kiddoes to see if they qualify for services. Not only does she get ridiculously-named daycares as seen above, but also ridiculously named kids. I'm not sure if I said all this on here before because it's one of my favorite things to say, but she's seen a whole slew of weirdo and/or ghetto parents naming their children all things from mystic to cryptic to brand name things. Some of my favorite (LEGAL) names:
Red Thunder
YoHighness and YoMagesty (brothers, I think Twins)
Lexus, DelMonte, Nike...
And then the many nicknames, including Lil' Biscuit.
And my cousin tells a story from high school in Baltimore where at opening ceremony the principle read through the names of all the new freshman at this private all-girls boarding school and got to "Yellowjello" and "Orangejello" and struggled to start by saying "Uhm, Yellow..." in response to which a girl stood up quickly and (as my cousin tells it) sort of leaned back and said, "It's YUH-LAN-JHA-LO!" and that her sister's name was "OR-RHAN-JHA-LO!"
REally, how hard can having kids be?!