Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2005 Weblog Awards?  (Read 6548 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
2005 Weblog Awards?
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2005, 12:03:23 am »

I had always heard RC Cola - but a Google check shows that while RC Cola is the more popular mate for boiled peanuts (446 to 332), the large presence of Dr Pepper hits indicates that mine eyes were not yet totally opened to the possibilities of these little treats.

Clearly, the only way to solve this is to go buy a bunch of soda and have a taste test.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
2005 Weblog Awards?
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2005, 05:10:08 am »

Quote from: "Emergent_C"
But isn't it, like, damn near impossible to immigrate? Seriously, how do you intend to do this thing? I want to know.


Oh ho ho. You misunderstand. When I said that I would be in Canada, I mean I will be living in the forests, letting my beard and hair grow until they cover my body and pretending to be a yeti. It's really the best of all possible worlds.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
2005 Weblog Awards?
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2005, 07:42:21 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"

 pretending to be a yeti. It's really the best of all possible worlds.


Pretending?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
2005 Weblog Awards?
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2005, 12:18:43 pm »

This thread clearly deserves a Most Wandering Award for Christmas.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
2005 Weblog Awards?
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2005, 03:05:11 pm »

But I've already gotten this thread's Christmas present...


It's a Chia Garfield!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up