Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER  (Read 3110 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« on: December 08, 2005, 08:16:34 pm »

You all may remember the discussion for the strip for March 1, which eventually (through some fault of my own) descended into some of the men on the board describing the first time someone clobbered them in the nuts. I have certainly had this happen to me, and described my story here.

I recently received a PM from my assailant. Apparently, in a fit of boredom, she Googled her name, saw my posting about her getting me where it counts, and registered to send me a message asking who I was. When I told her my vital info, she replied, "I remember you now - and kicking you in the nuts. Sorry about that."

IT HAS BEEN FIFTEEN YEARS, PEOPLE. And I have finally gotten an apology for this horrible, horrible transgression. And I have TOUAMB to thank.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 08:34:02 pm »

Wow.. that is the absolute best story I've heard in weeks.  Some day maybe I too can get belated appologies by mentioning vile attackers in my past.

*cough*Sean Barbeaux*cough*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 12:15:24 am »

First of all, congratulations are in order for you, Golfhaus.

I know this thread isn't about getting tapped, but listen. The first person to ever really ace me was a girl named Gilligan. I don't expect an apology; I got what was coming to me (I grabbed her arm or something).

TOUAMB - we're all about  vindication.
Logged
I am older now.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 01:01:49 am »

Hey, I know you're taken and all, but it would be so rad if you guys ended up together.

Also, I don't know if I mentioned it already, but I got kicked this year.  In the balls.  On my birthday.  The balls, on my birthday.  I was totally plastered, so I totally lost it.  People were holding me back.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 06:41:25 am »

It's beautiful, really- her foot connected with your nuts, but only the internet could connect...your hearts.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 09:00:38 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
It's beautiful, really- her foot connected with your nuts, but only the internet could connect...your hearts.


Oh, wow, that is just wonderful.  Bozack, you never fail to entertain.

Also, I went through a nut kicking phaze in around grade three, where I just loved kicking boys in the balls.  This was at the tiny little Catholic school I went to.  It was something all us girls discovered at once, and took great enjoyment out of doing to practiacally every boy in our class.  I thought it was so much fun.  I kicked this one guy who had been my friend since pre-school in the balls so much, and it really entertained me.  I remember him really emphatically trying to explain to me that this hurts boys way more than girls.  I, being too young to know about the true mechanics of things, didn't believe him, and thought he was just being a big baby, and told him so, and kicked him in the balls.  He was even more angry that I failed to understand, so I invited him to even the field by letting him kick me in the crotch - as our conversation was during recess in winter I was wearing my snow suit and he had on those big clunky rubber footed winter boots that kids wear.  He kicked me, I barely flinched and he was offically declaired a baby by all the girls, and was the the overall favoured target of nut sack kicking by all the girls in my class from then on.

Years later I went out on a couple of horrible teenage dates with the same guy - I felt guilty since I had begun to understand just how bad what I had done as a girl was... with all the nut kicking.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 01:34:56 pm »

A hearty Laughing Out Loud to all who are suggesting this could be the start of Great Things. Sara would disapprove wholeheartedly. My attacker apparently still lives in the area. I did have the thought of asking to meet with her, then showing up at the mall food court with a baseball bat and yelling "YOU KICKED ME IN THE NUTS FIFTEEN YEARS AGO... I HAVE COME FOR VENGEANCE!" But I don't need to get banned from another mall again.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 03:32:50 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
"YOU KICKED ME IN THE NUTS FIFTEEN YEARS AGO... I HAVE COME FOR VENGEANCE!"


I HAVE COME TO REVENGE MY TESTICLES! ARE YOU READY TO FACE MY CASTRATI-STYLE KUNG FU?

But, inspired by your example, I will now write the name of the person I've been attempting to find for like a year. Trilby Dodson, if you're out there and not dead or something, give Mark a call, why not?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 03:58:14 pm »

*braces for the abuse*

Er... "TOUAMB"?
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 04:03:38 pm »

The
Official
Unofficial
Achewood
Message
Board
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 04:04:29 pm »

Quote from: "yu-huang"
*braces for the abuse*

Er... "TOUAMB"?


The Official Unofficial Achewood Message Board.  You know, that big graphic in the top lef corner of your screen.  Right above and left of this writing.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2005, 04:29:01 pm »

Oh.

Oh.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 04:44:10 pm »

You asked humbly, that goes a long way.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2005, 05:02:07 pm »

I'm choking on retorts, actually.

Gnnn.

(See?)
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
TOUAMB: bringing people TOGETHER
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2005, 06:15:43 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
"YOU KICKED ME IN THE NUTS FIFTEEN YEARS AGO... I HAVE COME FOR VENGEANCE!"


I HAVE COME TO REVENGE MY TESTICLES! ARE YOU READY TO FACE MY CASTRATI-STYLE KUNG FU?

But, inspired by your example, I will now write the name of the person I've been attempting to find for like a year. Trilby Dodson, if you're out there and not dead or something, give Mark a call, why not?


Again, Bozack make me laugh aloud - ALOUD I say!  You win a tiny can of Dr. Pepper so small that it is invisible.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up