Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Santas Everywhere  (Read 4240 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: Santas Everywhere
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2005, 10:11:44 pm »

Paul, I hope you were better behaved than these people.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Santas Everywhere
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2005, 04:54:01 am »

This is one of my all-time favorite threads, and I've enjoyed just reading and looking at the pictures and yeah.  But, now, can we have some back story?  What the fuck is going on?  I mean, yeah, you fell into a rabbit hole.  But really, I am picturing a group of mall Santas that meet at a local bar and go fuck*ng nuts every night after a hard day's work of holding screaming, vomiting, farting and really fuck*ng obnoxious kids.

It also brings to mind David Sedaris's Santaland Diaries, the Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a Santa, and A Christmas Story.  Maybe I should get into this Santa racket.  Seems like a wild ride.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Santas Everywhere
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2005, 12:05:02 pm »

I am picturing a group of mall Santas that meet at a local bar and go fuck*ng nuts every night after a hard day's work of ... really fuck*ng obnoxious kids.

One must take extreme caution when parsing this sentence.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Santas Everywhere
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2005, 11:45:24 pm »

One must take extreme caution when parsing this sentence.

Ding!

Winner.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Santas Everywhere
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2005, 12:29:40 am »

Because Winnipeg has it's very own Santa convention every year, and that happened just a day or two after Paul's photos were posted here, and the local news showed Elvis-Santa and some other assorted neo-Santas all partying it up, I just sort of figured Paul was having fun at his local Santa convention, but far more fun is the idea that it all just randomly happened.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Santas Everywhere
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2005, 02:52:20 am »

Paul, I hope you were better behaved than these people.

Yes we are.  There's actually a code of ethics.  I don't know it by rote, but it's something like don't ruin it for children, don't get busted, stuff like that.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Santas Everywhere
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2005, 04:03:15 am »

This is one of my all-time favorite threads, and I've enjoyed just reading and looking at the pictures and yeah.  But, now, can we have some back story?  What the fuck is going on?  I mean, yeah, you fell into a rabbit hole.  But really, I am picturing a group of mall Santas that meet at a local bar and go fuck*ng nuts every night after a hard day's work of holding screaming, vomiting, farting and really fuck*ng obnoxious kids.
None of these people work at the mall.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Santas Everywhere
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2006, 11:43:58 pm »

Destructocon [Dezi] is a cool fuck*ng rat.

I'm here to report sadly that Destructotron aka Desi has passed away.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up