It's rad that this is in Sports & Leisure. Lying to your boss is fun!
So the other day my friend told my boss that I had lied about doing something she had asked me to do (it was all in good fun). My boss looked at me and said "you don't seem like the kind of guy who would do that," and I said "no, I really did," and she replied, "no, I meant lie. You don't seem like the kind of guy who would lie." It was nice that she said that, and while I consider my self to be pretty honest, I'm not Kantian about it or anything, and will lie, you know, to save a life, or even to get myself out of a bad or sticky situation. It makes me wonder if I have lied to her but can't remember it, and she has found out about it, and is trying to guilt a confession out of me. Or maybe she just thinks I'm a great guy.
I do have a secret crush on my boss, and only the friend mentioned above knows. My boss is intimidating, and I think it's a bit of a turn-on. What can I say? She terrifies me! It's worrisome because this friend has a big mouth when she drinks, and sometimes my boss is around when drinking is going on, and it could lead to awkward situations.