I love Brak. I looooooove Brak.
"Today is the one and only Carnival of Feet! There'll be feet and feet, and don't forget the feet! I'll be there if I'm not somewhere else! At the one and only Carnival of Feet!"
Non-sequitur:
The most important theatre in Canada for the development of new plays informed me on Sunday that they have selected my play for development. This is the absolute best possible thing that could ever happen for a new playwright in my country. It means that my work will get National and possibly International production. It is basically a major, major deal - a life changing, income bracket changing thing, and the few theatre people I've told are totally shocked and amazed to the point where they ask me to repeat myself to be sure they've heard me right. I did the "like-I've-just-won-Publisher's-Clearing-house" hopping up and down and screaming thing in my living room when the woman from the theatre called me. This is big. "Big," big.
I'm so excited that I get that tumbling feeling in my belly everytime I think about it. wheeee!