So what's your favorite Queen song? Me, I don't know, they really are just about my favorite band, nearly up there with the Beatles and all, I don't know if I could single out one song and call it my favorite.
I like a lot of their more quirky songs like Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy or Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon, etc... I used to like their hardest rocking songs like White Man or Prophet's Song a lot more than I do now. Although I still like the Roger Taylor rockers because they sound more punk than prog. I'm pretty fond of the songs that slip into a specific genre such as Millionaire Waltz or Bring Back that Leroy Brown. And of course I love their biggest hits like Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites the Dust, We are the Champions, etc... even though they have been burned out from constant radio rotation (even still).
I guess if I have to narrow it down to one song I'll have to go with Somebody to Love. Even though it's one of their big hits I never get tired of listening to it. It's also one of their genre songs (old time gospel) and the message really hits home with me. I often feel like the protagonist of the song. And last, but by no means least the song just rocks. The band is so fuck*ng tight and the voices are simply amazing.
So anyway, what's your favorite Queen song?