Queen did the Flash Gordon theme? Damn and I was watching that (Hilariously bad) movie the other day too. But now I hum it back to myself of course it was them.
Re: Biopics. I've got this horrible feeling that if it ever was made it would end up starring Johnny Depp. Not that I don't have much love for the Deppman, but I don't think he'd be quite right.
I really wish I had an awesome Queen related story, Paul you being the one to carry on Freddy Mecury's flame just seems Right somehow, just go on existing as a mix of danger and sexiness.
Actually I just remembered a (pretty crap) Queen story: a couple of years ago when I finished highschool the senior year went on a camp that (for whatever ungodly reason) ended up involving karaoke, some friends and I decided that Bohemian Rhapsody had to be sung, and despite our desperately poor rendition(about 7 guys trying to sing it at once choosing parts at random) such is the power of Queen that it was the only song all night that got everyone dancing (well moshing, it was a small room) which, when you consider everyone consisted of about two hundred 17 year old males, caused the teachers some concern.