I leave for 1 week and all hell breaks loose. There were about a blue million post this week (several with questions directed specifically to me) and I'm overwhelmed. I think I've read them all and am anxious to get back into the fray. However, I gotta do Christmas first which reminds me, thanks Alohadawg. I don't know when it arrived, but I received my package of Hawaii goodies on Friday evening when I got home. The idiot postman put it in the grass so the box got wet, but the contents were all sealed very nicely. Thank you Alohadawg, you are a Prince among men. Also, I'm seriously thinking of retiring the "~Paul" sig from my post. As one of the elder statesmen of the board I remember when people wrote letters on paper and we used to sign our names to our letters back in those olden days. It seems extremely redundant now, but I've kept doing it out of habit. Should I keep it going or let it die?
What the Hell, I can't find the poll option, did we lose that feature?
~Paul