Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy New Blogs - January '06  (Read 11225 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2006, 02:07:55 pm »

I need a better cooling system. My apt doesn't have central air and can get up to almost 90 sometimes which can't be good for the computer. I see all these fancy extra fans and even a tiny air conditioner that fits in a 5.25 bay but I don't know what would actually help. Plus I'm not sure what my power supply can handle because I was too lame to spring for the bigger one.
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2006, 03:03:52 pm »

It sounds like what you need is a large amount of mineral oil, a small amount of liquid nitrogen, and a pump that doesn't mind being a little chilly.  This is what all the cool kids to to void the warranty on their processor as fast as possible.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2006, 07:04:01 am »

Haha! Teodor's Photoshop Phriday was funny enough on its own, but then I realized he used a picture of Professor Snape for Trent Reznor. Then it was even better.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2006, 01:57:48 pm »

Wow Pat is gay. Really gay. Is anybody going to tell him?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2006, 02:28:18 pm »

Have we ever been properly appreciative of the fact that Pat's blog is called "A Journey into Reason"?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2006, 04:09:28 pm »

Is Teodor's Photoshop Phriday a knock at SomethingAwful.com's Photoshop Phriday? Doesn't SA.com use that same term? Could just be a weird coincidence.

Also, I love Pat's creepiness. But if someone did that to me, I would possibly need therapy for-ever.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2006, 04:19:12 pm »

Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2006, 04:32:22 pm »

Is Teodor's Photoshop Phriday a knock at SomethingAwful.com's Photoshop Phriday? Doesn't SA.com use that same term? Could just be a weird coincidence.

I suspect it's an intentional joke on SA's PhoPhri. It's a little opaque, but man, the use of Snape for Reznor just kills

Quote
Also, I love Pat's creepiness. But if someone did that to me, I would possibly need therapy for-ever.

Maybe it's just me, but I think I'd break up laughing. Honestly, what else can you do when someone has revenge that lame?

Also, I'd buy the salami just to spite him.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2006, 04:41:44 pm »

Pat just dreams of men with salami down their ******.  You know this, all humankind knows this in their loins.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Karva

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2006, 04:56:56 pm »

As a person who works in a grocery store...  Nothing makes me angrier when somebody is too lazy to return the cart to the cart-return. 
Logged

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2006, 05:10:05 pm »

I'm surprised that a vegulon like Pat would touch salami.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2006, 05:22:03 pm »

I'm surprised that a vegulon like Pat would touch salami.

It was in a wrapper and Pat had on his grocery shopping gloves still because do you have any idea how many IGNORANT people will touch the package on the front of the shelf, getting their GERMS all over it and not have the common decency to buy the product?
Logged

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2006, 08:07:46 pm »

Oh, man, I loved Pat's new entry.  The overwhelming Freudian overtones absolutely killed me.

I bet that revenge totally gave Pat a trouser salami.
Logged
um

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2006, 08:55:40 pm »

a trouser salami.

If I am a good person and lead a clean life, someday will I forget this phrase?  Please?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2006, 04:57:49 pm »

Onstad mentioning his NeXT box hunchery makes me ask: does anyone want to buy a NeXT cube? I am the original owner and I have upgraded the hell out of it. Comes with an assload of peripherals and software for NeXT you wouldn't be able to buy (like Oracle 6).
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up