Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?  (Read 12810 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2006, 06:31:09 pm »

I like.  Can we put a little caption for each category on the bottom (e.g. "Most Valuable Newbie") and shrink the whole image a little so that the winners can use them as avatars for a little while if they like? 

Or would that unfairly force people to actually read people's usernames at the top of their posts instead of relying on avatar-recognition like we've all gotten used to doing? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2006, 06:51:30 pm »

Hey Jamie.

Feel free to make giveaway avatars if you like. I have no such skills.

Most Valuable N00b isn't a category at the moment. Maybe we need a few Mod-decided categories though.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 02:05:36 pm »

I doubt I could top that. I didn't try though.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 05:32:11 pm »

The embossed Fuckin' looks great. I can almost feel the carved leather texture on my fingertips – one could read it blindfolded.
Now that's a handicap-accessible trophy – It's like Jough cares or something!
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2006, 01:50:05 pm »

People,
The TOUAMBIE needs to incorporate this image somewhere: Perhaps for Honorable mentions:

http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/touambie.jpg
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2006, 04:08:39 pm »

People,
The TOUAMBIE needs to incorporate this image somewhere: Perhaps for Honorable mentions:

http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/images/touambie.jpg

Oh, why did I click?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2006, 04:23:56 pm »

Oh, why did I click?

Oh, it could be worse:

Quote from: wombat
[old]Back in my day, all we had was giraffe placenta and we had to walk ten miles in ice to go to school, uphill both ways, except school wasn't invented yet, so we would just walk in the snow to a barren patch of land and stand for eight hours...[/old]
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2006, 10:07:19 pm »

Bobby, I just spent a minute trying to figure out what was wrong with that cat photo, but I couldn't.

I give up. In what way is your avatar deranged and/or disgusting?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2006, 10:17:24 pm »

Bobby, I just spent a minute trying to figure out what was wrong with that cat photo, but I couldn't.

I give up. In what way is your avatar deranged and/or disgusting?

Maybe it's a male calico and therefore has an extra chromosome?
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2006, 10:19:12 pm »

Maybe it just fucked my mom?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2006, 10:28:13 pm »

Maybe it just fucked my mom?

I doubt it. I'd probably would've run into it before if that were the case.



Well somebody had to say it.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2006, 11:25:31 pm »

Bobby, I just spent a minute trying to figure out what was wrong with that cat photo, but I couldn't.

I give up. In what way is your avatar deranged and/or disgusting?

Perception is nine-tenths of the law or something like that.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2006, 12:45:34 am »

Man, I bet that cat just shot fifty loads after a long cockrub session with Bobby. Aren't you cute, Klinefelter Cockrub-Warrior Kitty?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2006, 12:49:13 am »

Man, I bet that cat just shot fifty loads after a long cockrub session with Bobby. Aren't you cute, Klinefelter Cockrub-Warrior Kitty?

Fatal Error. The author and text of this post do not match. Please resubmit with proper username.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2006, 12:51:13 am »

Man, I bet that cat just shot fifty loads after a long cockrub session with Bobby. Aren't you cute, Klinefelter Cockrub-Warrior Kitty?

They're too busy shooting fifty loads on each other after barbed cockrub sessions:


Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up