Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other  (Read 12082 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk

The whole ka-doodle!

EDITED BY V: Please put the month clearly so that people across the pond don't get confused. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 01:02:51 am by V-Adore »
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Nice extrapolation an introspection there yu-huang, I think you really caught the spirit in your analysis... oh wait.. no you didn't because you just provided a link!


Anyway.. beyond all that.  I Enjoy the idea of my car being mounted by another and me just furiously honking to trying to get it to back the hell off.

I tried to consider a system that would make this work and keep the cars functional without any sort of AI, but by the time I got to considering hydraulics and reinforced steel plating I realized that I am retarded and stopped.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk

I tried to consider a system that would make this work and keep the cars functional without any sort of AI, but by the time I got to considering hydraulics and reinforced steel plating I realized that I am retarded and stopped.

Surely there'll be no shortage of "analysis" going on soon. Me, I don't even have a car.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk

[img width= height=]http://revistawhatsup.com.br/hamster.jpg[/img]

Because in my heart, hamsters = truce.

(*Terribly sorry for derailing the thread. Quick, please somebody say something about somebody's dog's 'nads)
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

We're cool... for now  *Ominous music*


And yes that is a cute hamster okay?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

I dig the mentor thing Ray is doing in the last panel, he's taken Todd aside to impart his wisdom, I enjoy.
Those testical things on cars are about as obnoxious as you can get.
Except maybe for Paul's car but lets face it no pair of balls would be big enough.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com

Anyone, ANYONE with one of those nutsacks on their truck should be killed.  For the good of humanity.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile

Hurray!  This is the first comic strip in months to make me laugh in months.  Like laugh with my body and not just with that part of my brain that snickers when it hears the word 'fart'.

And while we're on the subject of abundant testicles, have you noticed that Google Image Search will show you what you're looking for if you type in "dogs mating" or "cows mating" but not when you search on "humans mating?"  Shame shame, the internet.  First a decline in the number of Star Trek related websites, and now this.  You're losing your roots, man.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

My beautiful '74 Comet once fucked another car - a Lexxus I think.  I was in it at the time, so it was a little traumatic.  My car was totalled after that, and I was sad.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile

I kind of like the nutsacks on trucks.  They're almost as helpful as Calvin Peeing on Things or a gun rack in that they let me quickly identify people I have no reason to interact with.

I would imagine that attaching dangly parts to your car's undercarraige would dangerously reduce ground clearance on most cars.  I'm imagining fake dinguses being scraped off on speedbumps everywhere.

Would Todd be an awesome boss to work for, or a bad one?
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Undertoad

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 34
  • Ye Olde Gifte Shoppe ande Ale Taverne Inne Keepere
    • View Profile
    • the Cellar

I love it when Ray gets all business-oriented.  Last time was with the joint-making machine, which IMO was Achewood gold.
Logged
-=My usual hangout: The Cellar
-=My daily image blog: Image of the Day

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile

Anyone, ANYONE with one of those nutsacks on their truck should be killed.  For the good of humanity.

I agree. So should people who have mudflaps or decals that show Yosemite Sam dressed as Robert E. Lee saying "Surrender? Hell!"?
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile

Soooooo much new genital slang, I have no idea why we aren't having a field day with it yet. I kept waiting for Rad Chilies but it just NEVER CAME.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

open headers and a gaping hole in your exhaust system could be called a Gina
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up