Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: No Under****** Day  (Read 7258 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
No Under****** Day
« on: January 14, 2006, 02:34:35 am »

Really I'm just testing this out, but if you're a girl and you have no under****** on feel free to let us know I guess.

(Honestly I was just testing the calendar, if a mod could delete this I'd be grateful :P )
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 02:38:42 am »

No, we don't delete post here.  We learned our lesson with yu-huang not to do that.  So I guess this thread stays.  C'mon ladies, are you wearing any under#####?  Mr. Q asked nicely.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006, 02:42:10 am »

Damn you paul, you just want to hear about ladies undergarments.  At least move the thread to a non-achewood category. :P
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 02:58:58 am »

I am totally wearing underdrawers right now. And ##### over them, too!

Feel free to be tittilated at your leisure. Y'know, if you feel like it.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006, 03:02:34 am »

Is it permission to be tittilated by your underpantfulness or tittilated in general?  I ask merely for clarification mind you.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 03:05:03 am »

Is it permission to be tittilated by your underpantfulness or tittilated in general?  I ask merely for clarification mind you.

Just do what you want and the good Lord will provide.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 03:06:09 am »

I can't do what I want.  That leads down a path of absolute darkness.  DARKNESS.

But you, m'dear get a tiny can of Dr. Pepper for that.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 03:07:08 am »

underdrawers

I feel that perhaps you've spent too much time in the south.

tittilated

Mr. Q didn't mention anything about titties.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 03:54:01 am »

Mr. Q didn't mention anything about titties.

Titties don't need to be explicitly mentioned. It's simply understood that they are being thought about at all times and thus may enter conversation without segue
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 03:55:04 am »

I'm sorry folks.  I sort of tuned out while thinking about titties.  What were we talking about again?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 05:42:19 pm »

Today instead of under##### I am wearing little biking shorts under my jeans.  See I have have these jeans that are very cool looking because they are embroidered with metalic threads and jewels and things.  I learned the hard way that walking 3 1/2 miles to work and another 3 1/2 miles home with metalic thread against my tender inner thighs is not a wise idea, so now I wear the tiny shorts under these particular jeans to prevent any future ##### related agony.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006, 05:50:49 pm »

"tender inner thighs"

"tiny shorts"

Thank you paul for not deleting this thread, I take back everything I said.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 06:22:08 pm »

Sometimes I think side_show is really a fat middle-aged guy somewhere just screwing with our heads. Not that I mind posts about bisexual school girls and tender inner thighs, just sometimes I wonder if they're too good to be true.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2006, 06:44:32 pm »

Stop ruining my dream with reality.  Some of us need some delusion to get through the work day.  You may have your dreams of being a superhero, touring the road with a band, or I dunno the bible.  Me, I have visions of soft inner thighs.

Why. are. you. killing. me. cort?  WHY?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2006, 07:30:19 pm »

Of course SideShow is too good to be true.  You are forgetting that you are all imaginary.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up