Hi
So I hate to bring up past drama, but lately on this board I have been reading all the arguments and whatnot and being greatly amused by them, partly at the foolishness of people who seem unable to follow what seems to me a fairly simple Internet protocol, and partly at people who talk as though things like "tiny cans of Dr. Pepper" have any actual value in this world (a world in which important things are happening, such as Chinese villagers protesting, and Eminem getting remarried).
But then! Last night I had a dream that I logged onto my gmail account, and I had an e-mail from every user of this board telling me that I now had negative two thousand cans of Dr. Pepper. The e-mail did not say why. But in my dream, having such a low score led to disastrous results: the entire Internet stopped working. Forever. After that I forget what happened basically, but I know I spent some time panicking and trying to figure out what I was going to do without the Internet, and eventually I ended up in Borders, where a band called "Roxanna and the Rox" were playing.
So, apparently, in a mental test of strength between my slightly condescending attitude toward the Internet and my fear of being disliked by large groups of people, the latter has taken the Victory. Just wanted you to know I'm having dreams about you. Hopefully in the future they will be more sexy and less anxiety-based.
Biz