Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Guinness Float  (Read 9577 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 12:41:40 am »

You.  Both of you.  I am salivating.  Nutella is delicious!  And next time I'm in DC I'm having Guiness Ice Cream!

Have you tried it, Wombat?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 12:59:13 am »

I have not tried the Guiness ice cream because I always have to get the mango flavor.  Speaking of floats: mango ice cream in ginger beer.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 01:17:09 am »

That also sounds really good.  I'll have to try this.  Soon.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 06:16:24 am »

I dislike Guinness, but perhaps I will try this with Newcastle Brown Ale.

Yes... yes, I will definitely try this.
Logged
ACHIEVE

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 06:20:57 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 11:51:06 am »

We've got two threads actively talking about beverages and ice cream.  Oh I get it, everyone is on a new years diet and craving sweet fatty foods.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2006, 10:18:33 pm »

I am sorry to say, Paul, that I looked it up! Oops...

But, Alex is right, I have come a long way into the world of deliciousness, I just haven't branched out into retrying vanilla bean ice cream and shrimp. :ducks to avoid the rotten veggies being thrown my direction:

Alas, due to the fact that the Achewood message board almost lost me my relationship, and the near awkwardness of being talked about before I made myself known, maybe it's time to just complete the deliciousness journey...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 10:23:25 pm by sunnystar »
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2006, 10:23:12 pm »

I am sorry to say, Paul, that I looked it up! Oops...

But, Alex is right, I have come a long way into the world of deliciousness, I just haven't branched out into retrying vanilla bean ice cream and shrimp.

Eat these separately. Please.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2006, 10:49:13 pm »

Actually eat them both with bacon. It will help settle an arguement we were having last night
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2006, 10:51:27 pm »

Actually eat them both with bacon. It will help settle an arguement we were having last night

Now that's the kind of "Iron Chef" adventurousness I like to see.  After all, everything's delicious with bacon, right?

Right?
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2006, 10:56:22 pm »

Was this the place where I learned the theory that every food item can be enhanced deliciously by adding either garlic or chocolate chips to it?

Should bacon complete the trinity?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2006, 11:07:53 pm »

I heard it as cheese or chocolate but I can see garlic as a strong contender.

And let's not forget that everything tastes better on a Ritz
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2006, 11:37:11 pm »

This discussion was remedial to begin with, but now it's just getting silly.

Not that I wish for it to end mind you.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Guinness Float
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2006, 12:28:12 am »

A friend of mine once claimed that every food could be improved by the addition of rainbow sprinkles ("jimmies," if that's how you play it). I still want to prove her wrong (or right), but I can't figure out how to make a steak glaze out of rainbow sprinkles...
Logged

idiomsavant

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up