I was having dinner in IHOP Sunday night and I was wearing a bandanna because I had been working. When I arose to leave I heard a child sitting at a table nearby, who I overheard speak to the other 4 young children he was sitting with saying "The Pirate is leaving." I guess it was the combination of the bandanna and the curly moustache. I just gave him a really stern look and growled out Arrrrgh!!!
I don't normally wear a bandanna to work, but I've been wearing that bandanna ever since.
Arrrrgh. The next person that gives me any stick i'll tie 'em to the yard arm and give 'em 50 lashes with a cat o nine tails I will. Do I make myself clear you bunch of scurvy dogs. Animals all of you. Now get back to work swabbin' those decks. Ther'll be no supper 'til this ship is sparkling. I'll be in my stateroom planning my next move. First mate, bring me one of those winches we kidnapped last night from Crete. The tall one with the long curly hair and the torn dress. Arrrrgh.
Of course at work, i'm the scurvy dog most likely to be on the recieving end of the lash, but It plays really nice in my mind. If I were the pirate in charge of the department I would be whippin' those pups daily. Except for the two women of course. I'd chain them to my desk and force them to do unspeakable acts.
~Paul