Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Huntington Utah  (Read 35142 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2006, 03:12:54 am »

If you can't be proud of being a Sick Fuck, what can you be proud of these days?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2006, 05:15:27 am »

Oh, I don't know - maybe having some dignity.

By the way, I said to a youngish girl yesterday to have some dignity and she literally did not know what dignity meant.  That's just sad.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2006, 11:26:19 am »

She probably would have known what you meant if you had said hove some dignity.  That's how kids talk these days.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2006, 04:07:10 pm »

Much much belated reply to Paul: Thank you for documenting your visit to Deja Vu, but as was noted earlier, those were clearly onion rings on your plate.  I said fries!  WTF?  Oh well, I'm sure you'll be back again some time.

Also, where you work looks like it is the actual cause of cancer.  The cause. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2006, 04:46:25 pm »

Also, where you work looks like it is the actual cause of cancer.  The cause.


I like to think Paul's sort of my Wondertwin in terms of this, because where I work, we actually produce cancer-causing agents. Anybody for some benzene?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2006, 04:55:54 pm »

Much much belated reply to Paul: Thank you for documenting your visit to Deja Vu, but as was noted earlier, those were clearly onion rings on your plate.  I said fries!  WTF?  Oh well, I'm sure you'll be back again some time.

I did order, not fries actually, but something called "English Chips", but they were hell of nasty so I left them out of the picture.

I've seen the "English Chips" on several menus here, must be a Utah thing.  I'll have an order of English Chips and a scone please.

Also, where you work looks like it is the actual cause of cancer.  The cause.

If it makes you feel any better, our job here to build and install pollution abatement equipment on this plant.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2006, 05:34:44 pm »

I'll have an order of English Chips and a scone please.


Make sure to say "top of the morning to you" and call the server "Guv'nuh" when you order. Doesn't matter if it's a male or a female, it's instant funny!

If it makes you feel any better, our job here to build and install pollution abatement equipment on this plant.

~Paul

Well, it doesn't make me feel any better. Am I the only planet-raping screwhead around here?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2006, 05:49:49 pm »

Well, it doesn't make me feel any better. Am I the only planet-raping screwhead around here?

It's OK Nabu, you're our planet-raping screwhead.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2006, 05:52:52 pm »

Well, it doesn't make me feel any better. Am I the only planet-raping screwhead around here?

Well look at the way the planet dresses. It wouldn't show off that much water if it didn't want some pollution.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2006, 03:30:25 am »

Re:  Scones

Folks were here last week and we tried the scones.  Very much like a sopapilla like I suspected, but not quite exactly.  Basically it's a donut.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2006, 03:59:21 am »

I hope I'm not alone in saying Paul needs to get his hands on a giant inflatable pig and some helium STAT.

Not Alone.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2006, 04:02:48 am »

So Paul, I'm still wondering, is this your permanent place to be or do you have a dream about living somewhere with people and working somewhere that looks less like Mordor?

Mordor?  This place is Paradise.  But to answer your question, the job is expected to last until the end of November.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2006, 04:13:02 am »

Mordor?  This place is Paradise.  But to answer your question, the job is expected to last until the end of November.

~Paul

Is that a dead body behind you?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2006, 04:14:38 am »

Paul you and your lady friend look like you're smiling about a job well done - the job of killing the owner of what apears to be the crumpled dead body just in the back ground.  Way to kill'em!

Also, why is there a giant Y in the hills further behind you?

edit- Mr. Q and I are aparently on the same wave length.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 10:20:15 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2006, 04:15:07 am »

Is that a dead body behind you?

Yes Q, I figured you would be the first to notice.  Actually it's two young people embracing on a blanket.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Up