Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Huntington Utah  (Read 35236 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2006, 06:28:56 pm »

Woah, I've been under the impression you've been away for ages, while it's more like two months. Still, I think it's warranted.

Two months is ages when you are talking about Arkabee.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2006, 07:03:49 pm »

i quit smoking last week,
tell me all about Utah.

is it pretty in the spring?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2006, 02:25:57 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2006, 03:05:01 am »

That's great Paul. 

Only your tie should be solid black and you should have an embossed namebadge to be fully authentic.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2006, 12:26:19 pm »

Seriously, that's good stuff.  The problem is, I thought I had everything figured out when you revealed the camera remote - but I'm not sure that explains this one.  This one required elaborate staging.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2006, 12:51:57 pm »

That's great Paul. 

Only your tie should be solid black and you should have an embossed namebadge to be fully authentic.


Also, you'd probably have to lose the mustache.  But, yeah, you could be in the movies.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 12:55:44 pm by miles »
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2006, 12:54:42 pm »

I thought I had everything figured out when you revealed the camera remote - but I'm not sure that explains this one.

I'm just full of surprises.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2006, 12:56:11 pm »

Also, you'd probably have to lose the mustache, too.

Fuck that shit.  Notice I shaved the beard though.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2006, 12:58:08 pm »

That's the spirit.  Stick it to the man, Paul.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2006, 12:59:59 pm »

Fuck that shit.  Notice I shaved the beard though.

I just saw the That Mustache Feeling episode of The Tick and couldn't help but think of Paul swinging from lamppost to lamppost via his mustache. "Two words [Paul]: Chick. Magnet."
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2006, 01:19:01 pm »

Holy crap, the Tick's still on TV?  Where?  WHEN?

The Tick is awesome.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2006, 02:15:35 pm »

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2006, 02:33:56 pm »

Paul is a man who wears headphones while driving.  I suspect helmets are the last thing on his mind.  (Ignore the pun please)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2006, 02:34:58 pm »

Holy crap, the Tick's still on TV?  Where?  WHEN?

The Tick is awesome.
Toon Disney is showing the original cartoons. Mainly at like 11pm or 4 in the morning.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Huntington Utah
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2006, 11:43:41 pm »

augustwest!

that song is so good! at the summer camp I used to go to, they would sing it constantly.

I loved it so much.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up